Can troops re-enter vehicles ?

Can i get troops to re-enter vehicles after they have left it. I.e to get more ammo (seem to recall reading that somewhere ) or Javelins etc?

I appreciate that the vehicle crew would be disinclined in the middle of the battle even if the inf could talk to them.

So if the answer is no then you`ve GOT TO aquire it from the start- so it`s basically ATGM or more ammo??

A question on movement. How can I cancel all orders for a unit. Using the little " No Smoking"

sign does not do it despite the manual. I am always left with a "slow" command and in a wrong direction despite not being shot at.

If anybody could explain these I would be gratefull The manual is long on generalities but short on specifics.

Troops can reenter vehicles. I've done this many times. Occasionally I've seen troops from the wrong unit (i.e. someone from 1st platoon entering a Stryker from 2nd platoon) not be able to 'acquire' items from vehicles. I feel this is a bug but for now there's larger problems I'd lean on BTS to fix first.

The small movement order (it's not always a 'slow' command) when you hit stop is the unit aligning itself with the center of the closest "square" that makes up the ground behind the scenes. It has occasionally really hurt me because troops pause briefly at every waypoint. If you're trying to get your guys out of a crossfire and they pause in the open... well it might've been better to let them continue on their original path.

Follow-up question:

Can crews re-enter an undamaged vehicle?

I sometimes press the bail out by mistake and my tank crew dismounts.

When tell them to remount, all they do is sit on the turret and not go back to their stations.

A question on movement. How can I cancel all orders for a unit. Using the little " No Smoking"..
The no smoking button is not for canceling orders. It is a pause order. The original plans will not be canceled. You should press the middle "circle" button.

I did it few times while in doing a flurry of orders in real time veteran play. As soon as I have notice the dismounted crew, I have been able to get them back in, or in another track as passenger.

But , if the vehicules such as a Stryker or Bradley was immobilized, I have not seen a team going back into it as ordered. toobad when, you want to resupply ammo,ATGM javelin or AT-4. I have not notice with V1.02 problems with teams getting in other tracks than their, but I think that I have once a problem in not being able to acquire ATGM javelin rounds, but as I said things go so quick in RT, that you can't stay put until you find an issue. Besides you can't play it back. I think that, I should stage some practise mission dedicated to one or another situation to be analysed further