Anyone having game freezeup?

StkNRdr

In the middle of the Lehr campaign, after fighting about 40 minutes the game froze. The computer was not locked up, just the game. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, though I didn't see a post for it. I have it set to run on 1 CPU. My equipment is as follows:

System Info:

Windows XP Professional SP2

AMD 4400+ X2 (Not OCed)

Mobo: ASUS A8N-E nForce4 Ultra

RAM: 2GB (4X512) Kingston DDR400 Dual Channel 3-3-3-8

HD: WD 74GB SATA 10000 RPM

Video: BFG GeForce 7800GTX

Audio: Audigy 2

Power: Antec TruePower550

were you guys playing others in MP when you locked? I think it has to do with one of the others dropping out of game by closing it down and not staying to the end. Keep track of who is playing and compare names here. I feel that if you use Team Speak you would be able to know more of what is taking place with Multiplayer games so start logging onto the team speak server when you play multi player games.... My server is ip # 69.42.3.18:8767 join anytime it is up and enjoy.

Originally posted by Jmayer:

were you guys playing others in MP when you locked? I think it has to do with one of the others dropping out of game by closing it down and not staying to the end. Keep track of who is playing and compare names here. I feel that if you use Team Speak you would be able to know more of what is taking place with Multiplayer games so start logging onto the team speak server when you play multi player games.... My server is ip # 69.42.3.18:8767 join anytime it is up and enjoy.

I was playing Single Player!

I am playing the game in Single Player mode only at this time. I tried using dual cpu mode but found it sluggish, went back to single cpu and it is much better.

Just to make sure it is clear this is not a system lockup, only a game freeze. In fact, I still hear game sounds like the battle is continuing but nothing is moving and in game controls do not work.

i get the same thing playin single player also alocks up during mission load and on the line of sight training it seems to lock up qutie abit i just spent the past 30mins or more pushing up the right flank on dunkirk only to get a nice lock up oh and i didnt save it either :@