dez1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mtw2 - with many mods to make it a tad realistic

lockon - flaming cliffs

httr

sh4 (thought it was fixed, gotta get the latest)

sturmovik -

wings over vietnam

close combat gold juno sword

age of sail2

steel beasts pro pe

armed assault

EDIT: Oh and I forgot I also own Take Command 2nd manassas, just wish it had a square formation for Napoleonic action. Iwill try the napoleonic and indipendence war mods or it it war of 1812

notice their is no CM titles in my list. I notice that most peeps here love the WEGO style.

Unfortuneatly I could never get used to them.

TOW however when patched and refined will probably be played a helluva lot more than a lot of these titles

[ June 14, 2007, 03:46 AM: Message edited by: Destraex ]

nope, that one works on my old lappy

I also considered getting distant guns from storm eagle studios - but think i will not wait for their Jutland game

http://www.stormeaglestudios.com/public/Html/se_Jutland.html

I also have sh3 and have had great fun lanning with it especially with the grey wolves mods

[ June 14, 2007, 03:45 AM: Message edited by: Destraex ]

Originally posted by Rak:

Get Red Orchestra if you're into WW2. It's the most realistic WW2 FPS out there. Atmosphere, gameplay and realism is great.

There's a "invitational free RO trial" going on, so if you want to try for 10 days go ahead and ask for a Guestpass at: http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19275

I've requested a pass on the forms, I guess I'll just wait and see. I've been playing DOD since it

came out, but I'd like to give "RO" a try.

Back on topic: CMBB< CMAK< DOD<

armed asuault, now patch 1.08 is out its getting there! Got to love those bohemia interactive guys for after game suport. Alougth to be honest without it the game would still be pants :cool:

And the russian version of officers. You can actually do agressive recon and flanking manouvers with this cous you have enought unit to suffer acepable losses, and still win without save after save, still has its faults thought, but i do like the fact that you can do a whole mission without saving and its still challenging. 1 mission 3 hours no saving and a victory, bliss ;)

Silent hunter III (GWX, best mode out there)

Silent hunter IV (but i wait for 1.3 patch to begin a campain)

Oblivion (PS3, best rpg i ever played)

Compagny of heroes (for pure action!)

Heart of iron II (for me best strategic game)

Pacific figther and IL2 (nobody can't beat this flight simulation serie)

War in the pacific(another very good strategic game)

And of course CMBB!!

And after all this game i'll try to do my daily work smile.gif