DVD SHIPMENTS TO ENLAND

MajorProblem

Was wondering just to when us London England chaps are to receive our DVD copy? I would swim over and collect but would need to be back intime for tea . Any approx. dates would be nice so not to worry if i have not given the correct details of address.

Many thanks

Dunks

Wanted to say i've been a huge fan playing the combat mission series for years now and i'd like to say this game has alot to offer. Every game needs alittle tweaking and i think people are jst too quick to complain. Looking forward to the new improvements and patches. No excuses for poor tactics i say. I love this ww2 genre keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Flanker15:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MajorProblem:

GREAT BRITAIN, London Rule, Britannia! you know the little island where the Queen lives.

Yeah we know where "England" is but where is "ENLAND" :D </font>

Originally posted by Buret:

And what about Belgium ???? i will soon move to my new house (7km from Houffalize) and maybe the belgian post will lose my small packet...

no dvd in Mouscron too... ;)

Salut l'Ardennais !

Sledge - Enland or the English in general are traditionally not very EU orientated indeed they are fairly isolationist in terms of being part of the EU. As for us here in Scotland we are very different and want to be part of the EU and have always historically been pro-European - 'The Auld Alliance' with France as an example. That said when we get independence we will become more 'European' as we now have a nationalist government and hopefully we can progress forward away from the the Union with England. And that is not meant in any way meant to be offensive to the English as to be fair I don't think they want Scotland either as part of the Union :)Indeed I have nothing against my English neighbours I only want my country to move forward and I believe independence is the way to do that. Just had to say that so the English folks on the forum don't think I am being 'Anti-English'.

Originally posted by Buret:

And what about Belgium ???? i will soon move to my new house (7km from Houffalize) and maybe the belgian post will lose my small packet...

Its gone take a little longer now! The post servants are on strike ;)

Originally posted by jmurray1212:

Sledge - Enland or the English in general are traditionally not very EU orientated indeed they are fairly isolationist in terms of being part of the EU. As for us here in Scotland we are very different and want to be part of the EU and have always historically been pro-European - 'The Auld Alliance' with France as an example. That said when we get independence we will become more 'European' as we now have a nationalist government and hopefully we can progress forward away from the the Union with England. And that is not meant in any way meant to be offensive to the English as to be fair I don't think they want Scotland either as part of the Union :)Indeed I have nothing against my English neighbours I only want my country to move forward and I believe independence is the way to do that. Just had to say that so the English folks on the forum don't think I am being 'Anti-English'.

I know just how you feel, my sentiments the same some 16 years ago, when we parted from YU (those were the same reasons why we split) smile.gif

br.

Dr.Jones

Well being part Italian, Irish, English, Welsh (via Canada) and Swedish with a German girlfriend I guess I can be forgiven for having a pretty generic 'British' accent. People around here think I sound a bit southern English, but in southern England they think I sound like I'm from the North. Ho hum. That said the 'classic' Welsh accent is South Wales, so you won't find people here speaking like that.

Same sort of thing here regarding the UK - I'm in a predominantly Welsh speaking region and nationalists usually either win or do well in elections.

Have fun

Finn

Originally posted by Sledge110:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Flanker15:

GREAT BRITAIN, London Rule, Britannia! you know the little island where the Queen lives.

Originally posted by Sledge110:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Flanker15: