Video Tutorials for the Mission Editor

Webwing

Just learning how to tweak out and create missions. This has been a god send. I like the nearness of the Il2 editor, that has helped me alot. I can't wait to see the indirect fire and mp air support when it comes on line. If it does, I imagine programming the arcs is a pain. Your work and dedication to this is great.

Schwen

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Im trying to build a campaign for Michael Wittmann. On the 12th July 1941 he is in command of a stug111.

He destroys 6/18 tanks at which point they withdrawl.

How do you create trigger points which tells the computer that if you (the stug111) can destroy 6/18 tanks the russians (computer) will withdraw. - and then where to...

Most of this campaign deals with wittman defeating apposing forces. The player must match this result or fail with the mission.

However to build the campaign i need to understand how to create trigger points.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie around here... I find TOW great and those tutorials excellent. They proved extremely useful to me.

One problem I downloaded Tutorials 5 to 7 but I cannot view them. I even cannot tell qhat kind of files they are.

No problem with tutorials 1 to 4.

Thanks

Unfortunately the problem does not seem a codec. When I download those tutorials (5 to 7) they are not a .zip files or whatever. The system cannot even understand what kind of files they are and cannot open them with any program.

What a pity, I really needed those tutorials!

• 11 months later...

Hi Webwing. Thank you very much for the explanatory videos. I am still lost however, with regards the triggers.. Maybe I missed a critical video but for me the trigger stuff is highly complicated. Is there an easy way to work through this element of modding? Cheers for your efforts and for any help you can provide..

TJ

Shaka-dude