What's the betting

Michael Dorosh

Prince of Eckmühl:

I think that some of y'all spend too much time worrying about stuff like this. The boards are about the games, not personalities, right? If someone acts up, the forum cops will take care of them.

Right. We aren't here to regulate taste in people's forum handles. If tht were the case we'd probalby have to ban a good quarter of you guys for one reason or another. Since there are no rules regulating Forum names (except blatently inflamatory ones, which thankfully we've had only a few) you name critics need to step down and put a sock in it.

If someone behaves like a neo-nazi we'll be happy to ban 'em, even if his screen name is "Mr. Happy Pants".

Steve

Originally posted by 1stSSLeibstandarte:

And what's wrong with having a name that includes something that might be construed by some fanatically nationalist American/Brit/Russian lunatic as politically incorrect?

Hey you left out us fanatically nationalistic Aussies!

Btw If I was going to name myself after a WW2 division, I'd at least base it on one from the WINNING side. tongue.gif

Yeah baby!!!!

The desert Rats smile.gif

Long live the Rats of Tobruk

Good to see Aussies on this Forum

-------------------------------

I was asked recently if I ever saw any discrimination in the Army. I replied that the Australian Army could never be accused of discrimination. They treat everyone like ****.

lol How true ( Always taking the piss ) :D

Originally posted by Prince of Eckmühl:

I think that some of y'all spend too much time worrying about stuff like this. The boards are about the games, not personalities, right? If someone acts up, the forum cops will take care of them. :cool:

PoE

Who needs forum cops when a posse of vigilantes keeps the streets clean? ;)

****Yes, its about the games, not the personalities...so I would like to continue to discuss the issues without being attacked.

****I will just not mention CM from now on...For the record I own the Afrika version which I BOUGHT...so I am entitled to voice an opinion...Also for the record my last statement about CM before I was banned was followed with a smiley...'sposta mean "just kidding"...right? anyway, I believe thats why I was really attacked /banned...for making comments about CM.

****A demo would sooth some of the collective anger here. IMHO, twould also drive away clickfesting flashbangers and usher in a whole new wave of debate on GAMEPLAY... As it is, the idiotic beoching between people who have never even played the game, and are speculating on just about everything is what might drive away casual vistors who are NOT twichmonkeys.

****Everything aside, Ive seen enough of this game that Im pretty sure Ill buy it....I dont need the demo to make a decision...I just want to play the damn game!

LJ

Originally posted by Lawrence Jameson:

****Yes, its about the games, not the personalities...so I would like to continue to discuss the issues without being attacked.

****I will just not mention CM from now on...For the record I own the Afrika version which I BOUGHT...so I am entitled to voice an opinion...Also for the record my last statement about CM before I was banned was followed with a smiley...'sposta mean "just kidding"...right? anyway, I believe thats why I was really attacked /banned...for making comments about CM.

****A demo would sooth some of the collective anger here. IMHO, twould also drive away clickfesting flashbangers and usher in a whole new wave of debate on GAMEPLAY... As it is, the idiotic beoching between people who have never even played the game, and are speculating on just about everything is what might drive away casual vistors who are NOT twichmonkeys.

****Everything aside, Ive seen enough of this game that Im pretty sure Ill buy it....I dont need the demo to make a decision...I just want to play the damn game!

LJ

****Well, jeez! At the least get rid of the asterisks.