How Rude!

THE SAME Sabot

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sergei:

The dork's back, this time under the name "Lawrence Jameson".

I think you should cut the dude some slack, anyone who can be assed to skin 80+ vehicles to make a mod is the type of person you want on this forum - sure he takes the piss - but if you can't handle having the piss taken out of you........

Panzerjager653,

I think you should cut the dude some slack, anyone who can be assed to skin 80+ vehicles to make a mod is the type of person you want on this forum - sure he takes the piss - but if you can't handle having the piss taken out of you.......
We have only a few, simple rules on this Forum. If someone can't follow them, even after being warned, then they are not welcome here. Period. And the fact that this little twerp has now come back, what, 3 times now? More evidence that I was right to ban him in the first place.

Steve

****Yes, thats me...I aint tryin to hide. Im no coward. Check out www.coffinpilots.com to find out more.

****@PJ653; You asked about some mods in the thread that was locked (for the record, I was the one who coined the "Church of CM" thang...Hof and/ of Fionn could authenticate...So the CC vs CM wars were dead long ago...This new game looks like it could be thier offspring.)

****Anyways, yes Im coming out with a Panzeblitz III version....check out the first looks at www.coffinpilots.com/aarpz3.htm

LJ

Originally posted by Panzerjager653:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sergei:

I think you should cut the dude some slack, anyone who can be assed to skin 80+ vehicles to make a mod is the type of person you want on this forum - sure he takes the piss - but if you can't handle having the piss taken out of you........ </font>

Originally posted by Panzerjager653:

I think you should cut the dude some slack, anyone who can be assed to skin 80+ vehicles to make a mod is the type of person you want on this forum - sure he takes the piss - but if you can't handle having the piss taken out of you........ </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzerjager653:

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Please tell me that isn't a division patch tattooed to his arm in the same photo as a Stahlhelm...

g22.JPG

Could it fathomably be a joke picture?

Glad to see you aren't letting any education get in the way of your ignorance

I am posting here because battlefront is paying attention to this thread because of the controversy and I don't want to be banned but I want Battlefront to know that the chat is down and those who still play CMBB and cmak rely on the chat to find opponents.

Sgt Popov,

Are you a mod or an admin, or simply a poster on the forum?
He is a poster who apparently has read the rules, understood them, knows that we enforce them, and is intelligent enough to know that you are in violation of them. So, watch your language or I'll have just as much reason to boot you as I had to boot Sabot. Well, not quite as much... you seem to be young, niave, and misguided... those things can theoretically be overcome. Sabot has incurable problems.

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Sgt Popov,

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Are you a mod or an admin, or simply a poster on the forum?

He is a poster who apparently has read the rules, understood them, knows that we enforce them, and is intelligent enough to know that you are in violation of them. So, watch your language or I'll have just as much reason to boot you as I had to boot Sabot. Well, not quite as much... you seem to be young, niave, and misguided... those things can theoretically be overcome. Sabot has incurable problems.

Steve </font>

Max Wünsche

Having been banned myself a long time ago! Ive chosen to step more carefully...
Uhm... now wasn't that a stupid thing to post? Now you've got me to connect a few dots. If you are who I think you are, and I am quite sure I'm right, you are still banned. So I've banned you again.

For you old hands... you might remember a certain Australian who had another (in)famous SS commander's name as a Forum handle. After a string of abusive postings he finally got himself banned when he posted some rather, uhm, distasteful pictures from the Hollocaust. It's gone down as one of the worst, most offensive posts of all times. I'd rather not give him the chance to top his past acheivement.

Steve