Nothing on the main page since Aug 3

iplaygames2

Sorry guys for living you with out fresh info.

But stay cool you'll get lot's of answers after september 18, when Megakill will be back from his vacations.

And you are right we are working very hard here. Lost of things were already made, changed and fixed.

Thank you for being so patient.

Originally posted by GrAL:

But stay cool you'll get lot's of answers after september 18, when Megakill will be back from his vacations.

So the lack of info and the delayed demo is all Megakills fault correct? :mad: :mad: I knew it, who the hell does he think he is going on vacation with his girlfriend. Now we got somebody to blame. Let's ambush him when he gets back. I just hope she was worth it. :D;)

Originally posted by gunnersman:

Well...Sept 18 is a Monday, just not Labor Day.

So then maybe I was half-right? :eek:

Originally posted by gunnersman:

Oh, and iplaygames2, have you been to the blog?

Yea, gunner, but thanks for linking that. I have seen that blog, a few times. ;) I just like to see official posts from the devs, on the main game page. I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets a bit excited to log into the main site and see a new update.. :D

OK, so I'll keep my peace til September 18th then. Ya got 6 days. Count 'em, SIX!! :cool:

Originally posted by iplaygames2:

:( Last update on official news was august 3rd. Sure wish we could get some more juicy info from the devs. I'm sure they're busy, working away like little bees in a hive, but maybe they could take a few minutes and give us an "official" update on the status of ToW.

;)

Patience young grasshopper.