What's the release date?

MeatEtr

(claiming first annoying release date thread) :D

All it says is "the end of 2006". Any chance in hell we can get a more specific date?

Ok, didn't think so, just figured I'd ask.

How about this one, any plans for a demo? If so when?

Ok, I'll shut up now. :D

LOL! Well, it's our firm goal to have this game out this year. The roadmap from here to release is pretty short. The game is in an extremely good shape as is, so the main tasks will be localization, a bit of bug tracking of course, and we will try and identify the top 5 or top 10 additions/changes to work on based on our experience from the CM games to make this game as realistic as it can be (within the boundaries set by the base game design etc.)

Already now this isn't just another RTS though. You guys know how much I hate those...

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

Already now this isn't just another RTS though. You guys know how much I hate those...

Martin

With that being said, one of my biggest bitches about RTS is once things get heated up you tend to miss what's going on everywhere else that you are not...one of the reasons I liked the VCR play back in CM. Will we miss a lot of the overall action when we are focused on a specific point of the battle? Or better stated will we be able to keep track of what's going on and not miss out on the nuances of the fighting?

Game looks beautiful btw!

Mord.

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

That means by 12/31/06, so expect it by 12/31/07.

It's not even listed as in development, so I don't think they are really working on it. ;)

Come again? Its listed as 'In Development'... Thats actually the first page I updated tonight.

Madmatt

I see the news listed on the right side but I still don't see it in the "In Development" section. Not that I care - I'm just sayin'

I see it now. Either I'm blind or I need sleep, or both.

[ July 28, 2006, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Pvt. Ryan ]

[[and we will try and identify the top 5 or top 10 additions/changes to work on based on our experience from the CM games to make this game as realistic as it can be]]

Please please please include entering buildings and floor levels. I really enjoy most placing a unit in the church tower like in Saving Pvt Ryan and then mourning in agony as some tank blows my unit to smithereens out of it. ;)

• 1 month later...