Maximum # of major powers

Just bought your game and looking over it. I would really love to make a full pacific and european campaign game. I did notice the game only allows for 6 major powers. I would need to add china and japan for the pacific.

Any chance you can up the major players to 8 in the game? Otherwise I gotta figure out how to do it with 6.

Well for China what would making them a full major

do that they wouldn't be able to do as a minor? I.e.

they had no tech increases for the most part, their

diplomacy was limited, etc. Only good reason is

that they would have to be a US (or British) minor

and since all their MPPs would end up in the US pool

the controlling major could just let China wither on

the vine. Still would be great to expand the # of

majors tho.

While there are solutions, the game was intended as a highly flexible and configurable engine and there are many instances where it would be beneficial to have more than 6 majors. I still hope that a patch expands the number of majors at some point in keeping with that vision.

Well ran into another problem. As I am making the map of the pacific it is 4x as large as the european. So the I have to scale it down. I hope I can modify the movement cost of each time. I need to double the movement cost on the pacific. I am already making the maps. I am basing it on World In Flames maps. WW2 grand strategy game I play.