CD-Checks?

Okay...after years of owning CMBB ive really gotten used to the convenience of not constantly swapping disks anymore...as i'm using a 1.03 no-cd crack, while my original disk is safely stored away.

With Dangerous Waters, BFC did not add a CD-Check...can we hope that CM:Campaigns will spare us the hassle as well?

Oh, and how will this work with the CDV-distributed copys? They always needed a separae patch so will there be separate new exes for the campaign import/export?

Yes, I too read that there will be a new CMBB Executable, but that's EXACTLY the problem. Actually, two problems:

1) My current CMBB Exe does not have a CD Check anymore. After many years of CMBB, with the game in bargain bins if you can find it in shop, it would be nice if Battlefront leaves the CD Check completey out of the new exe.

2) If CMC comes with a new .exe for CMBB, then I'd like to know with what language version of CMBB this .exe will work. Best as I know, every patch update for CMBB contained a localized version of the .exe file, so CMC should provide a localized version for all the CDV distributions as well.

The CDV disk is a right bastard loading on some drives. If you are playing CMAK and CMBB games it is a serious pain in the butt swapping them over - particularly if you have ten games on the go.

As I order direct from Battlefront, other than the crap CDV CMBB, I would happily pay extra to them for an official crack!. I am hardly likely to give the game away to people as I want BF to make money AND WW2 games : )

Nocd crack its the best way to keep the original cd in good conditions. I dont want to break my CM CD in an stupid accident while im changing the cd in the drive.

And im sure that in only a few days later from the CMC realease a nocd crack will appear on the net , its always the same ...

Of course the best its an offcial nocdpatch (not a nocdcrack) included in the cd .