Screenshots?

Thanks. Do you know why there aren't more screenies in the meanwhile? Major problems?

I don't visit the ShockForce forum often anymore, but some time ago, Battlefront.com started a lot of threads and Steve was very active.

Now i have the impression, BFC has become very quiet.

Does anyone know, what happened?

I hope that's not a bad sign, because i hope BFC will make it to the second, the WWII release.

Instead of starting another thread, you could have just read Steve's answers in the "New Year, new screenshots" thread. The games just still in a stage where there's nothing to show.

Still nothing new graphically. Some great animations, but they make for uninteresting screenshots. You know, like a mortar team loading an invisible round into an invisible mortar, or a Javelin team firing an invisible missile at an invisible tank.x There is also the "block tank" that has opening hatches and what not, but really is a big 3D rectangle with a 3D square on top with a pipe for a gun. Great stuff, but not exactly graphically ready for prime time ;)

Steve

One reason why no fancy new screenies for CMSF is, according to Moon, the work currently being done by them prettying-up Drop Team for release. I haven't heard if they've got a hand in the artwork for Grognards or not. BFC ain't exactly Sony corp. Not like they can fob off jobs onto one or another of their many lesser corporate divisions.