If I could get ONE thing changed...

...it would be the presentation of trenches in the CM:SF engine.

*deleted*

EDIT: disregard my rant, I just found out that the difference between 'balanced' and 'improved' 3d objects make an immense difference regarding the draw distance of the trenches.

;)

[ July 29, 2007, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]

I'd change the click and drag map movement. It's backwards. On a PDF files, when I move the click and move the mouse UP the document scrolls UP. In CMSF when I move UP the map moves DOWN.

Like an old college professor used to say. The inverse of the converse is the reverse.

Maybe I'm just holding the mouse upside down.

But Belenko, it hasn't really changed at all. Just like in CMx1, the camera controls define which way you move the camera, not which way you move the map. That's why it's called the camera control and not the map control, after all. :D But I guess it's difficult to get adjusted to for someone who prefers the GoogleEarth way. Having this as an option would probably be feasible, but it's not the most urgent fix, to be honest.

Originally posted by Lt Belenko:

I'd change the click and drag map movement. It's backwards. On a PDF files, when I move the click and move the mouse UP the document scrolls UP. In CMSF when I move UP the map moves DOWN.

I've been saying the same.. it's backwards. I don't know a single other application that does it this way.