A Pengly Pastafarian Challenges The Notion of Spaghetti Monster Side Salads

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Who could have known that my casual reply would have stirred up such a controversey.

Now I know that Joe is a bit daft and prone to fits of verbal diarrhea, but you all know me to be quite reserved and hestiant to say a whole lot.

You all go on with your evening...I'll just sit back and watch the goings on.

This may not have been pointed out, but I just thought I'd jump on the band wagon and tell you that you spelled "hesitant" wrong too.

And since you've taken the title of resident spell checker, why not take the title of resident illiterate nimrod.

It's a bit closer to the mark. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Yes ... no doubt he would have ... OR he could have noticed that you had EDITED YOUR POST a good thirty minutes after HIS post pointing out your ADDITIONAL error.

Perhaps you are experiencing some temporal disturbances or maybe there is a rift in the Force, but please check the times again.

Quick Joe ...when Mickey's big hand is on the 5 and his small hand is on the 7, what time is that?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Yes ... no doubt he would have ... OR he could have noticed that you had EDITED YOUR POST a good thirty minutes after HIS post pointing out your ADDITIONAL error.

Perhaps you are experiencing some temporal disturbances or maybe there is a rift in the Force, but please check the times again.

Quick Joe ...when Mickey's big hand is on the 5 and his small hand is on the 7, what time is that? </font>

posted November 30, 2005 09:06 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who could have known that my casual reply would have stirred up such a controversey.

Now I know that Joe is a bit daft and prone to fits of verbal diarrhea, but you all know me to be quite reserved and hestiant to say a whole lot.

This may not have been pointed out, but I just thought I'd jump on the band wagon and tell you that you spelled "hesitant" wrong too.

And since you've taken the title of resident spell checker, why not take the title of resident illiterate nimrod.

It's a bit closer to the mark.

--------------------

Acting Auxillary Backup Deputy Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread

What time does it say on this post? Not the time I posted, but the time copied from the thread.

posted November 30, 2005 09:06 AM

quote:

It's a bit closer to the mark.

--------------------

Acting Auxillary Backup Deputy Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread

What time does it say on this post? Not the time I posted, but the time copied from the thread.

The time copied from the thread? What the hell are you babbling about?

The only RELEVANT times are (a) the time you EDITED your post ... i.e. 4:36 AM on my computer (granted I haven't taken the time to correct it on my computer but that's immaterial) and (B) the time Boo Radley posted HIS response ... i.e. 4:06 AM ... in other words ... YOUR POST was orginally made at 2:29 AM, then Boo Radley posted a response at 4:06 AM and finally you (thinking that no one would notice ... or perhaps you were, I don't know, AN IDIOT ... and didn't realize that the program tags the time for Edits) went BACK to your post and edited it at 4:36 AM.

Now pay careful attention here ... The hours don't really matter since they could be from ANY timezone, but the minutes clearly show that you changed your post some thirty minutes after Boo's response.

MUST we continue with this charade?

Joe

My post was made at 0729 EST and edited at 0737 EST a mere eight minutes after the original post.

Boo Radley's post, and in fact Lars' post as well were both time stamped 0906, which in my world is after 0737.

I submit that Joe Shaw is playing for time, and is mocking me with no good reason.

The hours don't really matter since they could be from ANY timezone, but the minutes clearly show that you changed your post some thirty minutes after Boo's response.

Erm, well it would matter if yer from the Cocos Islands where half and hour is very important and since Nidan1 hasn't specifically stated that he is not resident in the Cocos Islands or Afghanistan or Mumbai or certain parts of Australia it is quite conceivable that a post could differ by half an hour?

Besides, his grammar is still rather timeless.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The hours don't really matter since they could be from ANY timezone, but the minutes clearly show that you changed your post some thirty minutes after Boo's response.

Erm, well it would matter if yer from the Cocos Islands where half and hour is very important and since Nidan1 hasn't specifically stated that he is not resident in the Cocos Islands or Afghanistan or Mumbai or certain parts of Australia it is quite conceivable that a post could differ by half an hour?

Besides, his grammar is still rather timeless. </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

There's this little warm, glowing feeling right in the pit of me bowels whenever the Justicar is proven wrong, wrong, wrong.

Proven wrong Yeknodathon ... proven WRONG?

May I direct your attention, limited though it be, to the posts in question. You will see that my times are correct and those of Nidan1 are FALSE!

I'll brook no more opposition on this subject.

Here is the actual time of posting as recorded on my computer ... NOTE that I use actual copies and can, if necessary, provide actual screenshots while Nidan1 is reduced (because he's lying) to assertions of when he did or did not post or edit ...

Nidan1

Member # 9125

posted November 30, 2005 02:29 AM

I've already posted the copy of his editing and need not do that again.

Bow to the inevitable Nidan1, your duplicity has been exposed and your feeble attempts to explain lie in tatters at your feet.

Joe

[ November 30, 2005, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

I demand that Boo Radley and Lars be called to testify!!!!

It is now 1645 EST, in case you want to falsify the time stamps again Joe .

Here is a copy of my post. You can see that the time stamp on my edits look to be three hours earlier than my post time. You can clearly see that Joe doctored the timestamps for his own nefarious purposes.

posted November 30, 2005 07:29 AM

quote:

Originally posted by Stuka:

quote:

You mispelled "controversy."

and "diarrhoea"

Maybe in that poor excuse for English usage called "Oddstraylian" it is spelt the way you say, but not in the obviously superior American usage of the Mother Tongue.

Oh...and Joe , I can call you Joe can't I? you wrinkled old prune...a title is much more meaningful when it is TAKEN, rather than given. Usurping a role in life has so much more value than actually working hard to get one...don't you think? However would someone such as yourself.... a man of rather obvious limitations in personality and intelligence...ever make it in life?

I say TAKE what you want...or be left the dregs of life. Controversy is what makes the world go around....I'm very surprised that you didn't pick up on 'hestiant"

[ November 30, 2005, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

--------------------

"Duty is as heavy as a mountain

Death is as light as a feather"

Grand Inquisitor, Spell Checker, and Grammar Grog of the Mutha Beautiful Thread

[ November 30, 2005, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

I demand that Boo Radley and Lars be called to testify!!!!

In other words .... you can't defend yourself (on account of how you're lying) and are desperately hoping that Lars and Boo Radley will so muddy the waters that you can show "reasonable doubt". Not a bad strategy since no one can muddy waters like those two.

But lad, you're going up against the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread ... you can't win, you can't break even and you can't even get out of the game. Toss in your hand Nidan1 ... you've lost.

Joe

p.s. EDITed to point out that Nidan1 is unable to properly "quote" the relevant time stamps and is reduced to typing in "quote" in an effort to further mislead.

Lies LIES all lies!!!!!

I clearly stated that the above was a "copy" of the aforementioned post in question, not a "quote" in the usual sense of the meaning when referring to an action performed on this forum.

{SNEER} ... And I suppose that the words "quote" which you used in your so-called "copy" are just there for window dressing?

Enough of this ... herewith ... a screenshot ...

site1011.jpg

You're a sad excuse for a CessPooler, lad.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Lies LIES all lies!!!!!

I clearly stated that the above was a "copy" of the aforementioned post in question, not a "quote" in the usual sense of the meaning when referring to an action performed on this forum.

{SNEER} ... And I suppose that the words "quote" which you used in your so-called "copy" are just there for window dressing?

Enough of this ... herewith ... a screenshot ...

site1011.jpg

You're a sad excuse for a CessPooler, lad.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

So, is it too late to nab a stenographer?

Lars old pal, please be so kind as to verify the actual time that you posted this morning, so that once and for all this can be put to rest, and we can banish Joe Shaw to BOGEYLAND!!!