Xmas is approaching...

Nicdain

Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

I didnt mean I wanted the game for X-mas, just another screenshot with actual textures, so I can comment on how better they look than the current screenshots (hopefully)

Steve says they haven't much to show yet in the graphics department but he also said the US 3-man crew tripod MG (whatever it was called) is animated right now. I would dearly love to see one of those things chewing through a belt of ammo!

I would also like to see some OPFOR forces, maybe just some AK armed Syrians by a Syrian APC to complement the pictures we've already seen of US troops around a Stryker.

Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

Are you talking about 50 cal on tripod mount? I qualified expert with that, and I shot the version mounted on M1A1 tanks, and also shot the MP3 50 cal mounted on the Avenger

M1A1TankCommander,

Here is the original quote from Steve, from way back on 9th October 2005. Sorry, but it wasn't the 50 cal, although I'm looking forward to any anim on that too.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

We already have the 3 man M240 MG team programmed and animated in CM:SF. We simply don't have the resources or time to graphically show everything these guys can do with their weapon (and let's not start in with the wisecracks!), but we do have the basics. The M240 can be used on a tripod or independently on its own bipod. The behavior of the MG team differs depending on how it deploys itself. We are also simulating the soft "saddlebag" that is being used in ever growing numbers.

Steve