Shaking the Peng Challenge Thread, Boss

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Who the hell are you?

stoat is my long suffering squire, you bonehead. Try to keep up, eh?

And if you don't bold his name, you'll be missing more than your cat, if you get my drift.

Damned goobernationals. </font>

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Who the hell are you?

stoat is my long suffering squire, you bonehead. Try to keep up, eh?

And if you don't bold his name, you'll be missing more than your cat, if you get my drift.

Damned goobernationals. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

Sometimes I get a little weepy-eyed myself 'round these parts but I always just blamed it on the fumes.

*rubs eyes*

That's what happens when you stand too close to Baron Von Bails-A-Lot. </font>

I was fortunate enough to spend much of last week with a couple of friends I hadn't seen in a very long while. We were able to put a few hundred miles behind us, visit some of the old hangouts and drink a few beers while speaking of the present and some old memories. I thought I would share a few of the laughs about the U.S. Army with some of the guys here on a military hobby forum. Enjoy!

"Over 1,000,000 Sheared, Beaten, And Worked Into A Sub-Human Fury!"

"We Won't Screw Your Mind Up As Bad As The Marines Will"

"Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Accessorize"

"Whimsical And Human, Just Like M*A*S*H"

"Cubicles Are For Wusses"

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Finally got a chance to see Battlestar Gallactica and all I can say is *wow*.

hatchbstar.jpg

Big Richard Hatch fan, are you?

Well... here's a big Richard Hatch, then.

I just found this and HAD to add it.

If you're such a big Richard Hatch fan, Stikky (See big Richard Hatch above), then, you HAVE to know about this!

[ May 31, 2007, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

I sometimes try and watch the new Battlestar Galactica because I like Edward James Olmos. He was good in Miami Vice and exceptional in American Me. I just can't get into the new one much but I have gotten a few chuckles out of it's nickname Battlestar Emasculated. Hell the new Starbuck is more manly then the original one.

Originally posted by Lars:

Hmm, wonder if I should send Boo a turn today?

What do ya think Joe?

I use a random number generator myself ... one red dice and one white one. The red dice is the "control" dice and with a 1,2, or 3 you add ZERO to whatever is showing on the white dice. With a 4,5 or 6 on the red dice you add SIX to the white dice. This ensures an absolutely flat and equal chance to roll a random number between 1 and 12.

If the number rolled is between 1 and 8 I re-roll a week later. If the number is 9-11 I re-roll two weeks later and ONLY if the number is 12 do I then re-roll immediately.

When you get a 13 ... THEN you send the turn.

Joe

Finally got a chance to see Battlestar Gallactica and all I can say is *wow*.

hatchbstar.jpg

Big Richard Hatch fan, are you?

Well... here's a big Richard Hatch, then.

I just found this and HAD to add it.

If you're such a big Richard Hatch fan, Stikky (See big Richard Hatch above), then, you HAVE to know about this! </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

W00t, now I know what to do with my next 3-month summer vacation. Richard Hatch here I come!

You want to do Richard Hatch for your 3-month summer vacation? </font>

OK, where the hell's OGSF?

It's been far too long since he's... well, I don't really want to use the term grace... at least not with him...

But it's been far too long since he's visited this Thread with his own brand of semi-understandable faux Scots dialect.

Or even bottom shelf Scotch dialect.

WHERE IS HE???

I've tried to teach Seanachai. I really have.

But he lights his expensive cigar and, intead of letting it sit for a minute or two to burn evenly, he immediately begins drawing on it like Traci Lords on a wang she's been paid to say hello to.

Sure, it's amusing to see him wave his rapidly canoeing $8.00 tobacco tube wildly about, using it like some smoldering laser pointer to emphasize his insane filthy hippie points, but when these things happen in MY back yard, with MY good cigars, I weep inside, like the little girl Papa Khann one day hopes to be.

What does it all mean?

It means that some of you have seen our drunken, capering Gnome dance about with his skiddy underoos firmly affixed to his pointy head, and some of you have not.

And so it goes.

You just finding out now that he has an oral fixation?

My Gawd, man... the fact that he can seldom shut his gaping yap should have been the first clue.

Boo. Dear Boo.

I can barely spend four minutes with Seanachai before he's doing somersaults and singing your praises in drunken Gnomish verse. Kinda like an Oompa Loompa with no sense of rythym or metre.

I remember you as a gentle giant unburdened with the trappings of either tact or intelligence. Perhaps an AK setup from you to me would right the wrong that is your existance. I await your offering with jail-baited breath.

Originally posted by dalem:

Boo. Dear Boo.

I can barely spend four minutes with Seanachai before he's doing somersaults and singing your praises in drunken Gnomish verse. Kinda like an Oompa Loompa with no sense of rythym or metre.

But really... can you blame him?

I remember you as a gentle giant unburdened with the trappings of either tact or intelligence.

Huh?

Perhaps an AK setup from you to me would right the wrong that is your existance. I await your offering with jail-baited breath.
Do you even PLAY CM? Or are you going to be like Shaw, (AKA, Baron Von Bails-A-Lot)?

You know... like your good buddy Papa Kahn, who stopped sending turns over a year ago?

If you see him, surreptitiously pee on his shoe for me, will you?

Expect a set up from me, MAYBE tomorrow.

Right now I have to go see if my toothpaste was made in China.

FOR TONIGHT, WE RIDE! Or somefink...

OK, where the hell's OGSF?

It's been far too long since he's... well, I don't really want to use the term grace... at least not with him...

But it's been far too long since he's visited this Thread with his own brand of semi-understandable faux Scots dialect.

Or even bottom shelf Scotch dialect.

WHERE IS HE???

See this picture?

hatch.jpg

OGSF is the rock.