CM Space Pigs: The Bacon Postulate

Neither lobster nor pig are kosher; surely CMx2 won't feature *two* non-kosher titles in a row.

Locusts, however, are both kosher and present interesting gameplay possibilities, with their ability to live underground, swarm, and denude an area of vegetation in no time flat. Do you think that wheatfield provides concealment? Think again! And watch deformable terrain in action...

I predict CMx2: Creeping Locusts of Hell! Probably set in Normandy or the Ardennes.

Hmm...unless the *reason* pigs and lobster aren't kosher is because of their proclivity to develop superintelligence and attack humans.

Are we getting bored?
(Yes)

Combat Mission: Michael Wars

Michael Emrys vs Michael Dorosh in a no holds barred full contact Grog-off. Watch for the new jello bowl terrain and voice command recognition with special built in command ridiculing functionality. (The AI programming for this was pretty easy, no matter what command you give your Michael it will correct & ridicule you with extreme prejudice! Frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way!) :D

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Are we getting bored?

(Yes)

Combat Mission: Michael Wars

Michael Emrys vs Michael Dorosh in a no holds barred full contact Grog-off. Watch for the new jello bowl terrain and voice command recognition with special built in command ridiculing functionality. (The AI programming for this was pretty easy, no matter what command you give your Michael it will correct & ridicule you with extreme prejudice! Frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way!) :D </font>