Ignore List

Not really a CMX2 feature - but a forum feature that would be great - the ability to have personal ignore lists - so that the forum posts of those on your list would not not be visible. This would be a great time saver and help keep threads (visibly) on topic smile.gif

I like knives and own firearms including a 1952 m44 carbine that I like to scare people at the range with. It has a nice bayonet permanently attached, but is very barrel heavy. When i use the heavy ball ammunition in it (instead of the lighter sniper rounds) it kicks like a mule. I hate to waste sniper rounds in such an inaccurate rifle but there isn't a lot of choice in cheap 7.62x54R ammunition.

I think mD is a fart smeller er - smart feller. I keep a grain of salt by my computer in an attempt to not be offended by everytime I am insulted by another poster.

I like Peng - he reminds me of me when I'm drunk. Melnibone is a designer in the UK. I can't imagine why anyone would want to live on a rainy miserable island with few natural resources and a train tunnel to France of all places...

I guess that's why all the clever ones came to the new world.

Speaking of the new world, whatever happened to the band NWO. I was a bit too old to get into them, but I have a brother in law who bought their stuff. BTW - is Canada the next netherlands? I mean - smoking pot is gaining so much social acceptance, are Koffee houses going to spring up on Queen St in Toronto. The Toronto Maple Leafs are playing tonight against the Ottawa Senators. I'd rather watch the Leafs lose against Ottawa a hundred times than be a Sens fan.

Oh - sorry - did I get this thread off topic? Oh well. C'est la vie, non?

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Snipperage

I like Peng - he reminds me of me when I'm drunk.

Snipparama

Do I remind you of you when you are drunk or when I am drunk, or when I am sober? You remind me that when I am sober I should get drunk, or rather, that I should stay drunk, I mean sober, when I am not drinking, or when I have gotten drunk after a prolonged period of sobriety. I think. I drink therefore I am.

Originally posted by WineCape:

BTW Ruddy,

I believe mD should be spelled mD. It's easier to spot the important ones at a glance ...

redface.gif

If only that were true.

As for ignore lists, next they'll be asking for bloody avatars in the signature block; the place will look like a Day of Defeat Clan site or something. WineCape, you'd lose your status as the only Avatared dude on the Forum.

mD,

This is an "Ignore List" thread. I'll just move my Avatar to the left and give a free one to you. Previous posts should count for somefink, as per your 20000, no?

Sincerely,

logo.gif

[ October 05, 2005, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

Originally posted by WineCape:

mD,

This is an "Ignore List" thread.

I can ignore Pseudo in a variety of ways; list, piechart, public hanging, you name it. You think he'd have the decency to use <font color="blue"> team colours</font> when referring to the Leafs but so be it.

I thought it was more of a "forum features" thread.

Do I take it correctly from your post that you are now in the opposite camp from the "pro-Avatars". You shouldn't be, I think yours is lovely; you should get it to link to your business site though. Perhaps even some sort of Smell-o-Vision feature whereby we can smell your vineyards when we doubleclick.

I'm envious; I had to wear gloves to walk to lunch today, and you're just emerging into summer down there.

I hear the police will be cracking down on the <font color="red">Red Mile</font> this year too. Good.

EDIT - bah, you're clever. It's good to see it back. Brings some colour to this thread, unlike Pseudo's pedantic blatherings about ice hockey teams. :mad:

Bloody hell, Dorosh, I've got problem sets to solve. No time for fancy shmancy colouring in my posts. It already takes way too much time to edit out all the rage in my posts so I don't get banned.

The best thing about the <font color="blue">Map<font color="white">le Le<font color="blue">afs</font></font></font> is that they play their home games in the centre of the universe, which is pretty convenient for us Ontarians.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

If I had an ignore list the CMx2 forum would be empty.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

The Toronto Maple Leafs are playing tonight against the Ottawa Senators. I'd rather watch the Leafs lose against Ottawa a hundred times than be a Sens fan.

<font size = 1>LEAFS RULE!!</font></font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Bloody hell, Dorosh, I've got problem sets to solve. No time for fancy shmancy colouring in my posts. It already takes way too much time to edit out all the rage in my posts so I don't get banned.

The best thing about the <font color="blue">Map<font color="white">le Le<font color="blue">afs</font></font></font> is that they play their home games in the centre of the universe, which is pretty convenient for us Ontarians.

Pfftt!What does a Canucki college student know about RAGE? :mad: :mad:

Btw,the leafs suck so bad that we should kick them out of our league.That's right,OUR league tongue.gif :mad:

Originally posted by no_one:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Btw,the leafs suck so bad that we should kick them out of our league.That's right,OUR league tongue.gif :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

Btw,the leafs suck so bad that we should kick them out of our league.That's right,OUR league tongue.gif :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Melnibone:

Ye Gods! I would also like the ability to close down threads that I've started.

It's pandoras box in here, baby!

And so he says, 'I don't like the cut of your jib.' And I go I says, IT'S THE ONLY JIB I GOT, BABY!

Originally posted by no_one: