Patch ?

The developers have certainly stated that at least a couple of patches are on the way, one for more urgent fixes and later ones for less high-priority ones and possibly some added features. No word on a timeframe, but the first one won't be too far away. Just don't expect miracles, these things have to be tested first before they're released into the wild.

Rest assured they won't forget about us tongue.gif

Sorry to say, but I coming to the conclusion that this game should have been released in 2008.
Dear god no.

I spent all freakin' weekend playing this game. I am officially addicted.

And yah, you can count on BTS getting a patch out quickly. Anyone who's been around here long enough knows they are attentive.

:cool:

Originally posted by Childress:

Sorry to say, but I coming to the conclusion that this game should have been released in 2008.

Think of it as a really early pre-order with muchos bonus content in the form of getting to play the game before it's finished. :D

Originally posted by Phoenix:

And yah, you can count on BTS getting a patch out quickly. Anyone who's been around here long enough knows they are attentive.

Yeah. Had this been my first purchase from BFC, I'd be officially infuriated by the state of the game now. However since it's not, and knowing BFC better than that, I'm patiently (or impatiently :D ) waiting for them to fix it.

True Childress, very true.

The "Beta"-Testers must be blind or were ignored by the developers.

I played the game 3 days a row.

Its fun to get killed at the beginning by enemy fire, but after three days its annoying to discover your guys geht killed by bugs ....

Example ?

I moved my sniper with a transporter ....

I ordered my transporter to move away after unload the sniperteam ....

Truck moves away ...

sniperteam thoughs .... cool our truck moves away, lets move out of this fine building and follow the truck .....

enemy thoughs .... cool, sniperteam without cover, lets kill em ....

Its fun at the beginning but now its annoying.

Exel, that is exactly how I felt about TOW. It was BFC for Chrissake. I cut them a lot of slack on that one becuase they weren't the developer.

I sit here and wonder whether I am being unfair by not griping more because BFC is the developer on CMSF.

But looking back, CMBO had a lot of issues just as glaring, but people's expectations weren't as high.

I think there are some critical issues, only a few, but they are incredibly magnified by the newness of the design and its differences from CM.

I am play and enjoy the game. I also know the BFC guys are right now on conference calls prioritizing for the patch.