I Love My Cigar, But Even the Peng Challenge Takes It Out of Its Mouth Now and Then..

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Jeez, first day back at work and the good Lady Stuka tells her boss what she really thinks of him and his attitude/abilities and walks out of the office, never to return....

Not the smartest thing to do when an Arab employer can make it extremely difficult to obtain a change of sponsorship permission as required by law here.

Do you mean that there's a good chance you might spend the remainder of your short, miserable life sweating in a stinking Middle Eastern dungeon, hanging by your thumbs from the wall while enormous and vicious rats gnaw on the stumps of your genitals? Cool!

Michael </font>

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My interwebs are all wonky at home so I missed wishing you all a hateful Xmas yesterday. So here I am at work (May Frogs Consume It) doing what I would have done yesterday today.

And stuff.

Merry post-Xmas, and have a Happy New Year.

Seanachai- my house. Friday. Be there.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Anybody else get snow for Christmas?

Want some?

Nope. 45°F and sunny.

Sux to be you (-5 pts for tautology)

Send a turn, Snow Boy. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

saudi_killings.jpg

Oh yesss.... I luuurve a good spanking now and then....give it to me.....I've been baaad...oh yes....ohhhhhhh

Joe you promised you'd keep our little fetish a secret. Is this your way of asking for some discipline?

SERF! fetch me the studded paddle!

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Anybody else get snow for Christmas?

Want some?

Nope. 45°F and sunny.

Sux to be you (-5 pts for tautology)

Send a turn, Snow Boy. </font>

ALERT ALERT ALERT

CODE WORD CHROMATRON HAPPYPANTS

CONFIRMATION RECEIVED TOP-VALU LIQUOR STORE MANEUVERING AWAY FROM NEIGHBORHOOD. NEW LOCATION STATED TO BECOME APPROX 6 BLOCKS NORTH. THIS WILL PLACE CONVENIENT HIGH QUALITY ALCOHOL AT A DISTANCE GENERALLY THOUGHT TO BE GREATER THAN WHAT A ROLLING GNOME CAN COVER AFTER FALLING OFF OF MY PORCH.

THIS MESSAGE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS AN ALCOHOL WARNING.

SCALCOHOL SENDS.

Originally posted by dalem:

ALERT ALERT ALERT

CODE WORD CHROMATRON HAPPYPANTS

CONFIRMATION RECEIVED TOP-VALU LIQUOR STORE MANEUVERING AWAY FROM NEIGHBORHOOD. NEW LOCATION STATED TO BECOME APPROX 6 BLOCKS NORTH. THIS WILL PLACE CONVENIENT HIGH QUALITY ALCOHOL AT A DISTANCE GENERALLY THOUGHT TO BE GREATER THAN WHAT A ROLLING GNOME CAN COVER AFTER FALLING OFF OF MY PORCH.

THIS MESSAGE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS AN ALCOHOL WARNING.

SCALCOHOL SENDS.

Foolish, you are. Inane, you are. Are you afraid?

You will be...

As you know, I am the Jedi Master of Alcohol.

I will not be there on Friday. I must do things on Saturday. However, you must come over to Small Emma's on Saturday night.

This is required. I'm trying to teach her how to recognize a Neo-Con Whore, and you're my fecking 'visual aid'.

Also, could you bring some guns? I think it's never too early to teach children about gun safety. And putting a cap into the arse of Neo-Cons.

All I've ever asked of you, Dalem, is to 'boot-strap' me.

I want you to help me to help myself.

You know what they say: Ban a gun, and I'll live for a day. But teach me to use a gun, and I will by all the gods kill enough Neo-Cons to give my children a better life.

It takes a village. Well armed.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Wankers.

Hmm...

Not good enough. It's the end of the Year, Elvis.

We require more.

You been here since the beginning. You are the Childhood Friend of MrPeng.

You got a whole lot of living down to do.

Before the End of the Year, I want a Serious Pronouncement from you.

Or it will be Jihad.

We could pronounce Jihad on you, Elvis. They scan for all that ****e nowadays, Elvis. Both Sides.

You wanna be on either of those lists?

I think not.

So, a major post by the 1st of the year, or...

We'll do what we can to get your wife and kid out before the Full Range of Arseholes burst in through every window...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Foolish, you are. Inane, you are. Are you afraid?

You will be...

As you know, I am the Jedi Master of Alcohol.

I will not be there on Friday. I must do things on Saturday. However, you must come over to Small Emma's on Saturday night.

This is required. I'm trying to teach her how to recognize a Neo-Con Whore, and you're my fecking 'visual aid'.

Also, could you bring some guns? I think it's never too early to teach children about gun safety. And putting a cap into the arse of Neo-Cons.

All I've ever asked of you, Dalem, is to 'boot-strap' me.

I want you to help me to help myself.

You know what they say: Ban a gun, and I'll live for a day. But teach me to use a gun, and I will by all the gods kill enough Neo-Cons to give my children a better life.

It takes a village. Well armed.

What you suggest is tempting, but I already have a social day planned for Sunday, so Saturday will be my Window of Sloth. I don't think I can make it two Social Days in a row - my little black dress just can't take that kind of mileage.

Originally posted by dalem:

What you suggest is tempting, but I already have a social day planned for Sunday, so Saturday will be my Window of Sloth. I don't think I can make it two Social Days in a row - my little black dress just can't take that kind of mileage.

Clearly you are weak. Weak as water. Saturday wouldn't go any later than 1 AM. You are...

...a puddle, riffled by the wind.

No wonder you have to keep mounting your dog. It must take all your concentration to keep him from pissing himself out of utter despondency for belonging to yourself.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

The nightmares will continue until Stuka sends me a Chia Pet.

I think, a Bunny.

Chia do not make a Chia bunny, (it was discontinued in 1993, coincidentally the last time you were sober) so guess again bozo.

Nor do they make a Chia sheep for that matter.....

How about a Chia puppy, everyone loves puppies....

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

The nightmares will continue until Stuka sends me a Chia Pet.

I think, a Bunny.

Chia do not make a Chia bunny, (it was discontinued in 1993, coincidentally the last time you were sober) so guess again bozo.

Nor do they make a Chia sheep for that matter.....

How about a Chia puppy, everyone loves puppies.... </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

No, it's a great wonder... do you make the coffee there, empty the trash or mop the floors?

Now see Stuka you've gone and confused the poor lad ... just give him ONE choice at a time ... he can answer "YES" or "NO" and then you can move to the next option.

Of course it's always possible he'll respond with the ever popular ... "HUH?"

Joe