I Love My Cigar, But Even the Peng Challenge Takes It Out of Its Mouth Now and Then..

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

dalem

words fail him

he versifies badly

worse than Boo! Radley

hearse and rehearse as he may

please, d, go away

Oh now Peng that's a bit harsh don't you think? I, for one, don't want dalem to go away ... I just don't want him to post anything that even resembles poetry ... or prose for that matter.

A post with just his name would do nicely if you ask me.

Joe

p.s. MARK MY WORDS!

Its great in the Seychelles, warm azure seas, gleaming white sands, blue skies with some pretty white clouds, beer....the vodka I bought in duty free....the red and white wine I bought in duty free.... the Cohiba cigars I brought with me...the good lady Stuka.... yep, it's pretty damn fine... but the best thing is, non of you tossers are heer (little military joke, get it?) to spoil it for me...

Muahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Originally posted by Stuka:

Its great in the Seychelles, warm azure seas, gleaming white sands, blue skies with some pretty white clouds, beer....the vodka I bought in duty free....the red and white wine I bought in duty free.... the Cohiba cigars I brought with me...the good lady Stuka.... yep, it's pretty damn fine... but the best thing is, non of you tossers are heer (little military joke, get it?) to spoil it for me...

Muahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Just hang around a little bit longer... Global Warming will fix your little holiday. I hope you can breath under water.

Noba.

Originally posted by dalem:

There once was a creature named Boo Radley

Who's gall bladder somewhat resembled General Omar Bradley

It worked well for a while

And produced some fine bile

But was sold off against debts, so sadly.

That was horrible. It didn't even make sense. The tempo was way off, too.

You're just phoning it in now, aren't ya?

Originally posted by Stuka:

Muahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Berli, you dolt! You put the earthquake on the wrong side of New Zealand!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Peng Peng Peng Peng Peng

Peng Peng Peng Peng Peng Peng Peng

Peng Peng Peng Peng Peng

Not bad. It's got a good beat. I can dance to it.

I give it an ayte. </font>

Originally posted by Egbert:

Since my assigned mission is now declarations of the obvious....

Shouldn't Abbott's bus be shorter?

What's this?! Is this an example of one thousand monkeys or does this serf show promise? Probably monkeys, however, we should reward this faint grain of wit...

Wait, what have we here?

Can I get a new pair of shoes?

That's it!

By the infernal right of the Olde Ones to misuse power, I do hereby grant Egbert the title of Serf With Shoes.

Off you go now. Celebrate your good fortune in rush hour traffic like a good lad

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

Since my assigned mission is now declarations of the obvious....

Shouldn't Abbott's bus be shorter?

What's this?! Is this an example of one thousand monkeys or does this serf show promise? Probably monkeys, however, we should reward this faint grain of wit...

Wait, what have we here?

Can I get a new pair of shoes?

That's it!

By the infernal right of the Olde Ones to misuse power, I do hereby grant Egbert the title of Serf With Shoes.

Off you go now. Celebrate your good fortune in rush hour traffic like a good lad </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Actually, it was the Sweet Sioux and they were known to have extremely happy feet.

Penguins on horseback.

[cue deep voiced serious documentary announcer]

Once known as the best light cavalry to ever exist, it can now be revealed the true Antarctic origins of this Native American tribe. Migrating from from desert to the next, we'll explore......

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Actually, it was the Sweet Sioux and they were known to have extremely happy feet.

Penguins on horseback.

[cue deep voiced serious documentary announcer]

Once known as the best light cavalry to ever exist, it can now be revealed the true Antarctic origins of this Native American tribe. Migrating from from desert to the next, we'll explore...... </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh very well, if you insist, but those shoes are coming out of the Olde One's budget.

Budget? Who said anything about buying him shoes? Just 'cus I gotta beard don't make me Santa </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Oh very well, if you insist, but those shoes are coming out of the Olde One's budget.

Budget? Who said anything about buying him shoes? Just 'cus I gotta beard don't make me Santa </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen: