How about more Vulgarity too?

Seriously. on the vulgarity note are we going to hear more of the shouts from PBI along the lines of 'bastards' that I swear I have heard my British infantry shout at times.

Perhaps we coudd know when they have gone fanatical by the fact they start shouting 'ooo want sum den'?

Grumlin

Originally posted by GRUMLIN:

Seriously. on the vulgarity note are we going to hear more of the shouts from PBI along the lines of 'bastards' that I swear I have heard my British infantry shout at times.

Perhaps we coudd know when they have gone fanatical by the fact they start shouting 'ooo want sum den'?

Grumlin

Do you really think you would be able to hear what anyone is swearing during hectic combat?

They killed Sgt. Kenny!

You bastards!!!

Beg to differ. That is quite vulgar. And I'm hoping that it will be modeled in the game along with ammo dumps, prisoner collection points, field kitchens, and first aid stations.

A good officer knows that finding the correct site for a latrine is very important, especially if he is going to remain stationary for any length of time.

Disease has traditionally been a bigger threat than enemy action.