New Scenario: "Battle over Assad Airport" -Updated

First of all thank you all for your compliments, I really appreciate that.

Now I've added some more minutes to the map.

Although don't play too conservative, try to make some rush also, sincerely I didn't thought about a too long game since I considered aggressive tactics by US side, anyway anyone plays his way smile.gif .

About the file type I think WinRar is almost universal now...

About the the download site I'm sorry but this is what I found. I've never uploaded anything than images on imageshack so I really don't know where to refer.

Ok added the new long version in WinZip format.

Here's a screen on what/where/how to download:

askj6.jpg

[ August 10, 2007, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: Kieme(ITA) ]

Originally posted by wolf66:

I downloaded it, unzipped it and copied it in the appropriate scenarios folder as .btt file, but after starting the game it doesn't show in the battle screen ? am I missing something here ?

The only strange thing is, when looking at the game via the file manager the names of files are given in german, but I installed it in English and it is only English when I'm in the game .... so the new battle file is the only one in english when now looking it up in the file manager ....

I've discovered that in my installaton of CMSF there are parts in French, parts in English, parts in German... FOUND ANOTHER BUG!

OK, love it so far. It's a real challenge just getting inside the compound. I been totally toasted at the gates so far. This is what I love, a well designed scenario that's going to make me think hard to win. Congratulations Kieme, I'll report back again when I manage to win, but so far this is brilliant.

Originally posted by wolf66:

I downloaded it, unzipped it and copied it in the appropriate scenarios folder as .btt file, but after starting the game it doesn't show in the battle screen ? am I missing something here ?

The only strange thing is, when looking at the game via the file manager the names of files are given in german, but I installed it in English and it is only English when I'm in the game .... so the new battle file is the only one in english when now looking it up in the file manager ....

OK I finally figured it out, there are multiple scenarios folders in different languages and I put the file in the geram one and didn't find it in game, but after putting them in the english folder it works - and those airport looks GOOD !

Finally gained a US Tactical Victory at Elite level, after several failed attempts. What a great battle! Tough and very well designed, it really highlights the strengths of CMSF. I'm still hyper! I think the balance is just about right. 30 minutes would definitely be too short for me. 45's about perfect. At 45 I managed to secure four of the victory locations, but with hardly any Syrians left alive I'm satisfied it was a solid win.

Congrats Kieme. That's one of the best scenarios I've played.