Shipping @ Amazon on 2. Aug? wtf?!

Hello.

Anyone else ordered it on Amazon in Germany or UK or somewhere elsewhere amazon is?

It says it get shipped on 2.Aug!

I cant wait. How to find out if this is real? If so i will cancel my Order there and take the Pre-Order someway on the Battelfront Site here (But i dont know how to transfer them the Money to USA)

So anyone can reply on this? How certain this is that they will ship it on 2,Aug?!

I have waited 3 or 4 weeks for my preordered TOW hardcopy, so you can be happy if amazon has a delay of only one weeks. I would have been realy pissed without the download version!

Taki, send me the money via paypal, and I preorder the game for you with my credit card for a small fee

Originally posted by pad152:

Every notice games & movies in stores always show up or ship on tuesday, it's called distribution!

Actually, I still think it's called Tuesday. ;)

But I'm all for changing it to Distribution! While we're at it, let's move "Q" lower down in the alphabet. Really doesn't make sense that it's before "S" and "T," for example.

So you can Order it Direct @ Paradox?

If not i will ask a Friend for his MAstercard and will Pre-Order the Version Direct from Battlefront. Will cost me 15$ more Bucks for shipping but the Publisher gets more Money to spent for this great Game right?

Originally posted by Taki:

So you can Order it Direct @ Paradox?

If not i will ask a Friend for his MAstercard and will Pre-Order the Version Direct from Battlefront. Will cost me 15$ more Bucks for shipping but the Publisher gets more Money to spent for this great Game right?

What is it you think "shipping" means?

Anyway, ordering from BF.C gives you a download option as well, which means you can enjoy it immediately as well as getting a hard copy in the mail.