*MOD* US Army infantry mod Version 2.0

My US Army infantry mod Version 2.

Changed many things, including:

1.Adjusted color of the body armor to match the ACUs better

2.New CamelBak

3.New plastic buckle-closure gear, instead of old snaps

4.New authentic ACU pads(I took the texture photos of my own brand newly issued set)

5.New helmet top texture

To install, unzip into Z folder in the Battlefield directory.

Enjoy!

M1A1TC

infantry-mod3.jpg

infantry-mod2.jpg

infantry-mod4.jpg

infantry-mod5.jpg

infantry-mod6.jpg

infantry-mod.jpg

And some thing I am working on smile.gif

m110mod.jpg

[ April 07, 2008, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: M1A1TC ]

Good stuff M1A1TC,

Except I renamed 'skin 1' face to 'skin 5' because I thought skin 1 was the black guy's face and I wanted to keep the troops racial mixture intact.

I also just adjusted the complection of some of the faces to look more natural.

I've also combined your mod with a couple of the vests and molle skins from the US-ragtag mod to give some variety although I had to rename 'ussoldier molle' to 'ussoldier molle 1' although again is was precautionary probably still would have worked with other 'molle' skins. I also pasted your new camelbacks onto the tan and green camelbacks from the other mod. So thanks, I'm now more immersed so to speak.

I too am a tad uncomfortable with the new camelback texture. I think that the reason for it is that it's too brightly lit. The upper portion of the camelback is darker than the lower portion, which seems a bit backwards to me. Light predominates from the topside, so the upper portion should be a bit brighter than the rest of its body.

That's my two cents on it anyway.

I appreciate everything else though!

After scrutinizing the camelback some more, it looks to me like it was lit primarily from its front-right side as there's a cast shadow from the handle that's angled primarily to its left and on a slightly upward tilt.

Maybe you could photograph it when the light source is primarily coming from its top?