So has work now started on the Marine Module?

Sequoia

I hope that at least one MRAP or up-armored patrol vehicle makes it in. It seems that, according to some of the scenarios included in the original missions and campaign, Battlefront has excepted COIN as at least SOME part of modern warfare that tends to complement conventional military slug-fests. Besides that, I'm sure that there are piles of us who want to make some Iraq/Afghanistan scenarios or perhaps just something else fictional.

I'm sure they'd have their fair share of purposes in the game--combat patrol, IED detection, mine detection, reconnaissance, command vehicle, etc. So, BFC, if you guys can go ahead and sneak in a Guardian or Cougar or sumfink, yeeaaaaaaaa, that would be greeeeaaaat, ummmmkay?

maybe a Buffalo.

Hell, I'm happy with a frag-5'ed humvee.

While your at it, toss in some Seabee units! You can make history by being the first company ever to model seabees in a game. I understand that the real Seabee functionality and mission wouldn't be feasible, but hey, we have fought side by side with marines since the beginning of world war 2, in nearly every single battle up until present day.