Two newbie questions

Question 1 - Fire Control within units

Is there a way to tell a squad to hold fire, either globally or between waypoints. It would be useful for in/exfiltrations.

Question 2 - Sequential Ops

Is there any way to, say: drive for 15 second to the drop point, get the infantry out and then keep on moving while the infantry begins to move out. So far, the best I can do is to get the Stryker on site, get the Inf out and then they both wait 45 seconds until the end of the minute.

Another thing I'd like to do is pick-up inf then keep on going for the rest of the turn. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Q2 Be certain to allow enough time for the vehicle to load and unload. Short pauses may not be enough...spotting or other activity may draw out time longer than you have anticipated. There was a long dissertation on the the real life training and difficulty of load and unload...apparently akin to herding cats in RL... The method I TRUST to load and un load is:

Halt vehicle first (pop smoke as needed) with No movement orders. Infantry order quick move to a specific location you choose. Reverse the order for pick up. Safe and sure every time