I Challenged Peng Because No One Else Was Man Enough, You Poncing Bastards

Originally posted by Lars:

Through her great-grandmother Queen Alexandra she is descended from the Danish royal house Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, a line of the North German house of Oldenburg, one of the oldest in Europe.

Hmmm now maybe I’ve missed a joke somewhere... but Lars, how does a Danish Great Grandparent prove that Lizzie is a recent German?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

QB Hooch?

Hooch? Whatever, Sparky.

Since you sent me that horridly bad scenario, "Diarrhea", or whatever it was called. I will send you a set up. At least that way we can both be assured that it will be fair and even-handed.

(Does anybody know if Jabos! has been updated for CMAK?"

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Through her great-grandmother Queen Alexandra she is descended from the Danish royal house Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, a line of the North German house of Oldenburg, one of the oldest in Europe.

Hmmm now maybe I’ve missed a joke somewhere... but Lars, how does a Danish Great Grandparent prove that Lizzie is a recent German? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

QB Hooch?

As in Turner and Hooch... the similarity is striking </font>

I suppose I could describe to y'all how I cleverly set-up the Justicar to inflict his own defeat… but that’d be telling… and truth be told, can a winner of a Rune scenario TRULY be considered a winner rather than the lesser loser?

… the answer of course, and especially when it concerns Joe, is Neh neh nana-neh I’m better than you!

Bah, the man who would trumpet a victory in a rune abomination is so lacking in self-worth that he probably can't see himself in a mirror ... either that or he's a vampire.

Besides I think the end screen said ... "Just barely better than a draw but we had to give it to someone so we tossed the coin and it came up heads." ... something like that.

HARDLY to be compared to my overwhelming and brilliant victory over you in our first match.

Joe

p.s. How's Beckham doing? {snicker}

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

QB Hooch?

As in Turner and Hooch... the similarity is striking </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oh, here you come again, hat in hand, offering up that dog's breakfast of a scenario, which as I've already told you, WE'VE BOTH ALREADY PLAYED! So peddle that atrociousness elsewhere, SIRRAH, for I'll not be having it!

*ponders*

Maybe the Justicar thinks that if he continually plays it over and over, he may just win it one day?

Bah, the man who would trumpet a victory in a rune abomination is so lacking in self-worth that he probably can't see himself in a mirror ... either that or he's a vampire.

Besides I think the end screen said ... "Just barely better than a draw but we had to give it to someone so we tossed the coin and it came up heads." ... something like that.

HARDLY to be compared to my overwhelming and brilliant victory over you in our first match.

Dear Peng why has my spam gone brown is this not what happens when you get a Lawyer WANNABEE (presumably coz of some kind of hideous blackmail) to be the Justicar?

You’ve had your socks knocked off by a master in the field & that’s the response you come up with?

I’ve crapped out better Boo’s after visiting Rusholme…

For Penging out loud man!

Pick yourself up, straighten out your spine, turn your nose up at me & tell me how you’re gonna get your own back?

… oh & none of that ‘ruin a good fight with smoke & mirrors’ nonsense ey?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Dear Peng why has my spam gone brown is this not what happens when you get a Lawyer WANNABEE (presumably coz of some kind of hideous blackmail) to be the Justicar?

You’ve had your socks knocked off by a master in the field & that’s the response you come up with?

I’ve crapped out better Boo’s after visiting Rusholme…

For Penging out loud man!

Pick yourself up, straighten out your spine, turn your nose up at me & tell me how you’re gonna get your own back?

… oh & none of that ‘ruin a good fight with smoke & mirrors’ nonsense ey? </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

*ponders*

Maybe the Justicar thinks that if he continually plays it over and over, he may just win it one day?

Oh, it's quite likely to be a memory thing. You know, as the kind helpers come round mid morning or afternoon with a cup of hot chocolate and a biscuit. "Hello, Mr Shaw, how are you doing today?"

"Doc, It Burns when I Pee - would you like to try?"

He's probably after two biscuits...

Looking at that picture from Sir Sir 37mm, i see he is laying down on the job with his head on the railroad tracks waiting for a passing train. Good job lad, keep it up, and don't let the train's air horn scare you.

Rune

Hah! A classic NON-DENIAL DENIAL.

You'll note that he did NOT deny that he was a worthless slug for prancing about like Monty in a nightgown over a rune abomination.

You'll note that he did NOT deny that his "victory" was of such low level that it can barely be classified as such.

You'll note that he did NOT deny that MY VICTORY was overwhelming.

NOR DID HE DENY THAT HE'S A VAMPIRE ... something I've always wondered about him.

I'll find something suitable for your particular ... talents ... something at night ... with a graveyard perhaps ... and LOTS of dead bodies ... YOURS!

There is nothing classic about my denial… I’m probably post-modern or some other such nonsense… and anyway I’m not in the business of denying!

Denying is for those on the defensive!

I accuse!

I ACT!

I kick butt!!

…However at the moment I’m forced to wait for this bleedin’ set-up that I’ve been promised.

I tell you now Joe I’m here writhing in anticipation, boiling over with unspent energies, telling all who will listen about the time I showed that rotten trumped up bouncer a thing or two about fighting, imagining the glory I can claim for my House & myself when I take your scalp for the SECOND time!

As another fool once said, I say...

“Bring it on”

Oh & thanks for the compliment, everyone knows Vampires reguarly thrash Ninjas for fun.

Originally posted by rune:

Looking at that picture from Sir Sir 37mm, i see he is laying down on the job with his head on the railroad tracks waiting for a passing train. Good job lad, keep it up, and don't let the train's air horn scare you.

Not me my hideous companion... no, that there was a fine fellow whose death could not possibly have been prevented by anyone, EVEN ME!

Oh & if the 'Don Logan' or anyone else says that he & everyone else in his platoon died because I ordered a mass attack against THE major objective over open ground without the slightest thought for conducting any recon whatsoever then… well they’d be lying wouldn’t they?

Originally posted by Lars:

Ok, I'm going to get the kegs. You louts have just 4 hours to get over here before the party starts.

My address is 2740 Halste

What kind of heartless bastage would mention a keg in front of Aussies who have NO MEANS of getting there in time?!!!!

*fuming*

Oh yeh, that's right, you're a republican/conservative.

Carry on then.

I accuse!

I ACT!

I kick butt!!

He walks! He talks! He crawls on his belly like a reptile!

Watch as Gonzo the Newt-Boy performs acts forbidden in 46 states and two sub-continents! Shrink in horror as he sweet-talks the ladies! Laugh with delight as he attempts to make toast while sitting in a bathtup filled with tepid water! And all it costs is one thin dime, ladies and gentlemen!

One thin dime!

Since Seanachai isn't around, I think it's about time I lead us all in a bit of a sing song!

A way out on the wind swept desert

Where nature favours no man

A buffalo found his brother

Lying baked on the sun baked sand

He said: My brother what ails you

Has sickness made you this way

His brother never said

'Cause his brother was dead

He'd been dead since way last May

Big Chief Buffalo Nickel

Was a mighty man in his day

He never once used a sickle