WWII mod w/ cmx2

Modern weapons are so NOT WWII weapons that even trying a reasonable faximile would be pretty much impossible. Grenade launchers, ATGMs, body armor, 125mm tank cannons firing missiles, etc etc. The good news is getting a WWII game will be pretty much a subtractive process. BFC will just have to 'unplug' the modern stuff - and do alot of work on getting decent AT gun animations - and get the game engine to 'do' water - and a thousand other little things. But at least they won't have to start over entirely from-scratch.

> 6How difficult would it be to create a WWII mod with the new engine. >

That was my expectation when I purchased CMAK. The next would be CM2 but then they went and spoiled it by announcing they were sick of WW2. Oh well... I'm sure this series will be great, please let me know, since I'm not in the least f'in bit interested.

Perhaps they'll offer me a discount when I trade in my CMAK. That quickly became shelwfare although I must admit CMBB stayed on my system until about 6 months ago. I guess the saying " Familiarity breeds contempt" rings true, although I thought that only applied to granny! OK thats it, no more whingeing about this - I'm over it. Had to vent, that's all.

Oh well, I guess it might be a bit of fun laying down some tough love on the ****es of the desert smile.gif I'll have some side armour with that Stryker please!