The Peng Challenge Thread: Still 100% Advertising Free!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

***whining over the cruel hands and one foot of Fate, Destiny, and Incompetence snipped.***

Why don't you also tell them about parking your panzers waaaaay over on the side of the map, overlooking the road that only a fool would go down? They're so out of position I think they're playing in the scenario on the other edge.

They ain't going to save you now, bubbaloo. Mwahahahaha…

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I wish i was made out of fire...

That can be easily arranged. A can of gas (even kerosene will do) and a match and voila, wish granted!</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

***whining over the cruel hands and one foot of Fate, Destiny, and Incompetence snipped.***

Why don't you also tell them about parking your panzers waaaaay over on the side of the map, <u>overlooking the road that only a fool would go down?</u> ...{snipped} ...</font>

I fear that I am becoming a pain in the arse. It may be a (relatively) passing thing.

But to lessen the unpleasant impact, I shall be departing from the Forum until October 10th, or so. I shall spend the time in between in quiet contemplation of what it means to be me.

This does not mean that I am dead.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I fear that I am becoming a pain in the arse. It may be a (relatively) passing thing.

But to lessen the unpleasant impact, I shall be departing from the Forum until October 10th, or so. I shall spend the time in between in quiet contemplation of what it means to be me.

Anything we can do to help? With the latter as much as the former, I mean.

I fear that I am becoming a pain in the arse.

No more than usual, I would say.

It may be a (relatively) passing thing.
You expect us to believe that?

No chance of a drowning accident then? Perhaps a small nick of the jugular while shaving? I'm trying to be helpful...

Michael

I fear that I am becoming a pain in the arse.

What do you mean "becoming"? You are, and always have been a pain in the ass, a thorn in the paw. You are the throbbing migrane, the summer cold. You are the rusted nut, the missing bottle opener. You are the very reason the grognards grumble.

It may be a (relatively) passing thing.

Sure. We'll file this one under "extremely old dogs, & new, untried tricks". You see anyone holding their breath? Well, maybe Lars is, but that's because Emrys is stinking up the place.

I shall spend the time in between in quiet contemplation of what it means to be me.

Yes, a sure-fire method of overcoming depression. While you ponder your navel lint, be sure to call up old girlfriends (in the early morning hours; drunken, of course) and plead for affection. They really enjoy that.

Oh, right. Get our hopes up, and then dash them in one short sentence. I suppose it's all in character. See, you once again prove that you are pain-in-the-ass personified.

So no chance of a turn then?