Is there a Merkava unit in shock force?

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by unsobill:

its just unfair fight with so much brainwashed biased individuals trying their best to mock me for my DIFFERENT views on things.

Nope.

If there was a thread requesting the inclusion of Leopard 2 in the game and someone came in saying "Germans don't deserve to be in the game!!1111" because they are evil swines, he'd deserve to be mocked. As do you, bonehead. </font>

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by unsobill:

i do that job too - i fight ANY fashism - let it zionist or german or russian fashism !!! im the online fashist fighter so called - bring in ARTyl/eRY !!

How about Syrian fascists? Do Syrian fascists deserve to be in? Because I think if we make a mention to Steve at this point, they could still be dropped out of the game. We'd still have blue on blue fights. That is, unless American fascism irks someone...

unsobill,

I think you are taking the martyr thing a bit to far.

If someone came on here and said man evolved from ducks, most people would disagree.

If the person then came back and said,

" You fear what you can't understand and attack me because I am different",

most people would just think he was a nutter. Your getting that reputation pretty quick.

Peter.

Originally posted by Peter Cairns:

unsobill,

I think you are taking the martyr thing a bit to far.

If someone came on here and said man evloved from ducks, most people would disagree.

If the person tthen came back and said,

" You fear what you can't understtand and attack me because I am different",

most people would just think he was a nutter.

Peter.

sorry that just did not made any sense to me- could you please rephrase that inquiry - i am English As Second Language speaker so forgive any inconvenience... i believe you implying that im nutter? is that right ? well in that case you fully entitled to your opinion - and im not going to prove anything to you. why should i bother ? my online reputation on battlefront forums will get compromized ? umm ok.

I doubt if Newton, Darwin or Einstein thought it was human nature to fear what they couldn't understand and it certainly isn't mine.

Peter.

Newton Darwin and Einstein never lived in ourday society - otherwise they would said the same thing i've said and many people before me said... with technological breakthrough our minds became easy targets for programming machine by simple click of remote control, mouse, radio in the car we can get reprogrammed many times a day on different issues... theres no SOLID knowledge anymore - all result of bad brain fastfood, propaganda machines that aims on representing general public on all levels. YOU EAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. Im sure Einsten, Newton, Darwin would recognize that - Hawkings did i think...

[ June 14, 2007, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: unsobill ]

unsobill,

You seem to be making the mistake of thinking that if someone disagrees with you they eitther haven't understood, or have an ulterior motive.

Some people want Merkava in because they like the vehicle, annd want to be able to simulate a likely future conflictt in the region, the same way that some people like the Panther or Tiger inn WW2.

That doesn't make them Zionists or Nazi's, just armour grogs ( Which doesn't exactly make them normal but it's not as bad as being a Nazi).

Peter.

Newton ( 1642-1727), Darwin (1809-1882)and Einstein (1879-1955) all lived at different periods of history when mankind was pretty much the same as it is today.

Unless you believe that since the mid fifties human nature has changed and that mankind has evolutionarily regressed.

Alternatively, as you seem to suggest, you may believe that rather than being at odds with great thinkers of the past it is easier to believe that if they were alive today they would think like you.

It's possible, but somehow I doubt it.

Peter.

unsobill,

You seem to be making the mistake of thinking that if someone disagrees with you they eitther haven't understood, or have an ulterior motive.

Some people want Merkava in because they like the vehicle, annd want to be able to simulate a likely future conflictt in the region, the same way that some people like the Panther or Tiger inn WW2.

That doesn't make them Zionists or Nazi's, just armour grogs ( Which doesn't exactly make them normal but it's not as bad as being a Nazi).

Peter.

thats not the case of agree-disagree i simply got into heated conversation and now blaming myself for letting all my aces from the pocket go - i left practically naked in the eye of an enemy :D

i promise next time wont lose control so quick.

also why else spamming threads with IDF requests(its been already cleared out by devs officially) if you dont expect "nutties" like me to join and just bash on IDF out of boredness :rolleyes:

I suppose the reason most people are quick to confront you is because you blatantly troll threads like this by posting harassing things with no value. Then make wild assertions with no information to back it up, no facts if you will. Then fly off into a rant calling people names, providing zero rational thought to your posts and being a general nuisance. You have provided no value with any of your posts and have brought only insults and degradation. You also assume that the people replying to you are dullards with no knowledge on the subject at hand, when the vast majority of the members are very well studied in a non biased way, they just get there information from multiple factual sources, not www.illbelieveanythingontheinternet.com.

I think everyone here would like it if you'd just step off your soap box and act like a rational adult. Not to much to ask is it?

Hmm, what is "fashism"? Is it some sort of militaristic imposition of one's fashion sense on a society? I'm curious, because I too deplore what I see young people wearing today.

"Fashists" are bringing back the clothes I threw out when I was 10. Now they're the new style. What gives? Not that I have great fashion sense, but my bell bottoms, hip-huggers, and white belts disappeared with disco.

Thanks,

Ken

Originally posted by c3k:

Hmm, what is "fashism"? Is it some sort of militaristic imposition of one's fashion sense on a society? I'm curious, because I too deplore what I see young people wearing today.

"Fashists" are bringing back the clothes I threw out when I was 10. Now they're the new style. What gives? Not that I have great fashion sense, but my bell bottoms, hip-huggers, and white belts disappeared with disco.

Thanks,

Ken

:D:D:D