Los Angeles Preview

So how many of you out there from the greater LA area are interested in a release party/preview? I would possibly hold it in a net cafe where I can secure up to 30 computers. You would have to pay for the time on the computers in either $2 an hour increments or $15 for a 24 hour pass. I would be willing to actually stay for the entire 24 hours and I am thinking it would be best to do it on July 21st or 22nd.

Ofcourse, the only way I could do it is if Battlefront was willing to let me do it, but it never hurts to ask. If they say yes then I will have to make sure I can get the proper location.

Interested?

I need more incentive than that, and since I am almost married I dont think it would be enough, unless Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba are coupled with the beer, smile.gif Steve and Moon have to say yes and I am thinking they will be harder to convince we should get to play the game than it would be to get those lovely ladies to ummm well you know. :D

Originally posted by Normal Dude:

You can always drive up to Sac and host it here. I'd buy the beer. ;)

Ok it seems there is enough interest. I just have to get Steve and Moon to give the go ahead and let me have a few extra license keys for the day. smile.gif

Anyone interested can email me at sixxkillersquadron@hotmail.com and I will relay the info to Steve and see what he thinks. No guarantees guys but I think this would be very fun, if only to see the look on your faces when you see some of the cool stuff.

You will also have to sign the standard NDA and bring me a pizza. smile.gif