The Peng Challenge Thread Wants YOU... To Go Away.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

snipperage

Might I add that 35 year old Jack Daniels has a certain smoothness to it that is quite captivating.

snippette

You heartless bastard. You know I don't drink any more. That was a low blow. A low blow indeed.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

snipperage

Might I add that 35 year old Jack Daniels has a certain smoothness to it that is quite captivating.

snippette

You heartless bastard. You know I don't drink any more. That was a low blow. A low blow indeed. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Er, hey dalem, up for gaming this weekend?

{yeah, I know, shameless, but he's got really old booze...}

Well yeah, but you'll have to drink it with dalem. I'm not sure there IS booze good enough to offset that ... and Seanachai might be there too.

You need to check the P&L on this one pal.

Joe

Originally posted by MrPeng:

You know I don't drink any more.

WHAT??? When did that happen? Are you sure you're leveling with us? I didn't feel the earth upheaving, no trumpet sounded from the heavens. Surely this is a put on. I suppose next you'll be expecting us to believe you've given up your unspeakable practices involving the entire 3rd. grade of the Dunheath School for Boys and a large can of Crisco.

Michael

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Er, hey dalem, up for gaming this weekend?

{yeah, I know, shameless, but he's got really old booze...}

Saturday could work, sure. smile.gif </font>

Hey, this might send a shudder down the spines of a few of us:

New Scotch RUles on the Horizon.

Confusing new whisky categories, mixing up well-known existing terms, will drive a wedge between blended whisky at one end, and exclusive single malt at the other.

By pushing single malts up on a pedestal, a new category 'Blended Malt Scotch Whisky' (a bastardised term from 'blended whisky' and 'single malt') is to be made.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I've been told, then. I'm a stupid old man who needs to just go off and die, then, eh?

It will come as a great relief to everyone.

I can spend my declining years declining quicker. As in simply ****ing off.

Declining into the void as quickly as possible. Over and out.

Don't make me get all liquored up and call you at 3 AM, Olde Man.

You don't want to hear my brand of drunken abuse.

I am... olympian in my wrath. </font>

Seanachai-

Read Lars' drooling slur above, talked to Rick. Looks like Saturday at my house. Be there or we'll kick you in the fork.

I'll have to tell Melissa 'No' for both of us, then. She's doing a movie night at her house. But I can be there.

She takes comfort in the fact that you've promised to do an MST3K night soon at your place.

You will, then, have to do an MST3K night soon. Fans only. Lesser species will be subjugated.

The Marlin .30-30 lever action is about 35 years old too. I'm thinking that this one plus the bottle of JD plus Seanachai plus a trip to the woods screams "We weren't arguin' officer, it just went off somehow. Now help me tie this gnome to my hood and let's set somethin' on fire - yee-HAW!"

When the hammer finally comes down on our lives, the truth of the matter is: You're a responsible gun owner and user. And I'm a lunatic. It won't be me on the hood of a car, Bucky. Well, I may be on the hood of the car, but only because that's where I'm capering. And there is no one who can caper like I can.

If anyone's taking a bullet in a drunken frenzy in the woods, you ass, it's going to be you. And, from my position of capering on the hood of your suddenly much larger car, I will seek to entertain the officers with a tale of befuddlement and stupidity.

I imagine that after we wave good bye at the coroner's wagon taking you off to your dirt nap, the sheriff's deputies will all buy me beers at the nearest local dive.

Because I entertain, son. You're just another bugger who keeps the House By the Side of the Road.

Seanachai-

Read Lars' drooling slur above, talked to Rick. Looks like Saturday at my house. Be there or we'll kick you in the fork.

You see Lars, it's the unintended consequences that get you every time.

You had planned to just wander over to dalem's, swill some booze and repair to your home in a pleasantly buzzed state. NOW you have to play games with not only dalem, bad enough in itself, but also Seanachai (and didn't I predict that) AND Papa Khann ... {shudder}.

No booze is worth that.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai-

You had planned to just wander over to dalem's, swill some booze and repair to your home in a pleasantly buzzed state. NOW you have to play games with not only dalem, bad enough in itself, but also Seanachai (and didn't I predict that) AND Papa Khann ... {shudder}.

No booze is worth that.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai-

No booze is worth that.

Joe </font>

Don't blame me when you come home with someone's underpants on your head.

Yeah... college was fun, wasn't it? </font>

Don't blame me when you come home with someone's underpants on your head.

Yeah... college was fun, wasn't it? </font>

This is a dual purpose post ...

(Ibid} I want it clearly understood that I warned Lars

{eg] This is an OFFICIAL Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread rescue from near the bottom of page one.

That is all, you may now return to your normal, humdrum lives.

Joe