The glorius & immortal thread of Cheery Waffles, unstable TNT and smiling soldiers !

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Which would prevent YOU from using Firefox. Hey, what a great idea ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Setup received from that canuckistani maggot. I am surveying the field ahead of me and making my plan for attack. :mad:

Take your time. Planning where you want to surrender is an important decision and you shouldn't rush it.

Now that's TNT Chucking!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thought I would stick my head around the door and say I'm gorn, but you're not forgotten, you worthless puss sacks. I'm even carrying out a little bit of map building on the side to keep my hand in.

Gawd, I hope they hurry up with a WW2 version of CMX2. This Suck Force business is boring my todger off.

Originally posted by Soddball:

This Suck Force business is boring my todger off.

I actually waiting for Shock Force. True, they could've done another theater instead of Syria, but this is what we're given.

But what's interesting is the new engine, and all the new stuff that goes along with it. Relative spotting, 1:1 representation, new infantry modelling and whatnot. Should revolutionize the way we play CM.

Also I'm looking forward to the new and sophisticated ways to chuck TNT. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't think it will be an easy waltz for the American player, attacking Syrian forces. In real life, and on strategic level, US would beat Syria. But in game-terms, and on tactical level, there will be lots of challenges I'm sure.

I for one will be waiting for a chance to KORNET/RPG the infidels' asses. Should be lots of fun ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Anyways, any takers for my setup ? No one foolish enough to take me on ? :mad: :mad:

*meh* an Armour free Infant-tree only diet puts me to sleep (yawn)...

:mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Anyways, any takers for my setup ? No one foolish enough to take me on ? :mad: :mad:

*meh* an Armour free Infant-tree only diet puts me to sleep (yawn)...

:mad: </font>

[The Hinterland Who's Who]Observe as the noble Canuckopian digs at the archaeological site that is his desk and finds his copy of CMBB. The air fills with the dust of ages as he carefully blows the filth of an aeon from the jewel case. Inside the case, a priceless artefact awaits in silent dignity. The noble Canuckopian opens the jewel case and removes the CD. Carefully gripping the disk by the edges he places it in his cupholder/cd drive. The screen leaps into action. He feels a sort of strange comfort from the sounds of yester-year[/The Hinterland Who's Who]

What about the snowy climes? You forgot to mention the snowy climes, maggot!! :mad: :mad:

[The Hinterland Who's Who]Observe as the noble Canuckopian digs at the archaeological site that is his desk and finds his copy of CMBB. The air fills with the dust of ages as he carefully blows the filth of an aeon from the jewel case. Inside the case, a priceless artefact awaits in silent dignity. The noble Canuckopian opens the jewel case and removes the CD. Carefully gripping the disk by the edges he places it in his cupholder/cd drive. The screen leaps into action. He feels a sort of strange comfort from the sounds of yester-year[/The Hinterland Who's Who]

KV vs PzII sounds like a larf. If ye can still find yer keyboard with yer fingers up yer arse, send me the setup Prinzess!

That was frikkin' poetic, that was. :mad:

Now I almost feel sad for putting a TNT cap in yer a$$ and blasting you to bits. I feel you might even have potential. Almost: :mad: Which is a rare find in a Canuckistani. :mad:

As you didn't answer Ze Question of which side you prefer, you'll get the Commies. KV explodes more violently when fused with angry TNT than a Pz II. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll try to dig up the scenario somewhere from my HD. In the meantime, hold your breath. :mad: :mad:

:mad:

CM:SF - Probably not. In the same way that I wouldn't enjoy CM:Stalin's Purges or CM:Inquisition, this doesn't excite me.

ToW - Probably not. Looks a bit simplistic for my depraved tastes.

CMC - Nah. Definitely 5 years ago, maybe 3 years ago, now they've missed the window.

CM:SF?

Anybody for a little TNT chucking practice:

</font>

• Yes, there was a little bug that made Strykers into U-Boats smile.gif</font>
  • Thanks to a map bug ... stuck within LOS of the enemy in crappy terrain.</font>
  • Syrian Army infantry: Since I don't have the real TO&E done for them yet ...</font>
  • Since there is no AI except the TacAI ...</font>
  • Unfortunately, we don't have buttoning of AFVs in yet ...</font>
  • So I bring up my Strykers and find the U-Boat bug ...</font>

BUT:

</font>

• How COOL it is to see the suspensions of the vehicles conform to the terrain.</font>

Get ready to FFE in the beginning of 2008 :mad: :mad: :mad:

Setup sent to Ruddy. Turn sent to Simon. :mad:

No action/casualties yet. I'll keep you up to date.

CM:SF - Definately ! It's the frikkin' new Combat Mission engine in action. It can't be bad, even if it was placed in the Antarctis - aka the Canuckistani Civil War. :mad:

ToW - Demo will go a long ways for me to decide on whether to invest my €uros or not. :mad:

CMC - Interested. There's a lot of promise with this, with the strategic layer, multi-multiplayer and all. Should be interesting with 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 and so on. "Goddammit maggot ! You didn't let me know there was a tank regiment in the path of my advancing infantry battalion !!! Some comrade you are !!!"

Ruddy: Personal reasons ? You got me interested, maggot. Anything that's other people's business interests me. Share your secrets. :mad: :mad:

I've got a new monitor.

Samsung SM713BMS. A 17" LCD-screen.

CM looks much more beautiful with this on a 1280x1024 resolution. :cool:

I really don't miss my old, huge 19" CRT display anymore ! Samsung's much more sophisticated and stylish than that old piece of junk...

I'd recommend switching to a LCD-screen if you haven't done so already !

The only downside to this is that I'd like to go Dual Core, to complement my brand-spanking new monitor... Not like I had the money to do that, though. I could always just buy that and not pay my rent. The person who ownz my place, a Finnish ex-pat, lives in England, what does she care if I don't pay the rent every now and then ? She's probably suffering stomach cramps all the time 'cos of the gr8 English food. Ah, Marmite... Yeast extract to complement your slices of toast, anyone ? :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ September 07, 2006, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen_2 ]

Setup sent to Ruddy.

Spent (X) hours in an OB office yesterday... (dats a baby doctor for those that care) Little Ruddyskin #2 isn't likely going to wait for the previously designated Macduff date of Sept 28th so since he needs to be ripped from his mothers womb for medical reasons they're gonna take 'em out on the 21st now... :mad: Then when I got home, little Ruddyskin #1's grandpapa on Mommie's side comes over with a battery operated John Deere riding toy for him.

:mad:

I don't think I need to tell you how long I spent outside chasing my 2 year old around the yard, trying to keep him away from the raspberry patch, apple trees and cedar hedges... :mad:

Long Soliloquy short, I need to put CMBB on my laptop so I can play in the 13 seconds of free time that I'm likely to have over the next 9 months... :mad: I'll get it going tonight.

Ruddy: Personal reasons ? You got me interested, maggot. Anything that's other people's business interests me. Share your secrets. :mad: :mad:

A CMC ate my dog... all right?!?!?! :mad: