Once Upon A Peng Challenge

Originally posted by dalem:

Still on for the 24th?

Absolutely. Will send details out from the home machine. Boat goes in tomorrow too, so we'll be all set for a party.

Whatever you do, don't forget the "package".

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Still on for the 24th?

Absolutely. Will send details out from the home machine. Boat goes in tomorrow too, so we'll be all set for a party.

Whatever you do, don't forget the "package". </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Still on for the 24th?

Whatever you do, don't forget the "package". </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

... I really, really want to be in one of the Higher Levels of Hell. ...

One where we didn't have to lie about our motives, and postured like whores to excuse it.

Those of us who rely on said behaviors to earn an honest living abhor you, you ponce.

Oh, and please apologize to your entire neighborhood for me on account of I forgot your birthday. I forgot to come over and nail your doors shut, to shelter them all from what no doubt turned into yet another of your drunken rampages through their front lawns.

Sorry. Really, really sorry about that.

Also, you need to keep your day open on Sunday. Not sure I recall why exactly, except that it will please me and avail you of an opportunity to avoid displeasing me.

Papa

PS

Bring lots of small bills this time. I'm running low on change.

[ May 16, 2008, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Papa Khann ]

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Bring lots of small bills this time. I'm running low on change.

When you put this together with Lars'

this begins to look suspiciously like a drug deal. I think someone should inform the DEA about this.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Guess I'll have to dig out my old "I'm Stupid ->" shirt...

Dude, just check the back of the one you have on.

Papa </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

When you put this together with Lars'

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

this begins to look suspiciously like a drug deal. I think someone should inform the DEA about this.

Michael </font>

I'd like to take this opportunity to praise the efforts of my superb Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread, Boo Radley and I'd like to compliment him on his contributions to this thread and community.

Indeed I can't think why he hasn't been made a Seniour Knight of the CessPool when other, less deserving (and in some cases Australian) Knights have achieved this distinction.

It shall be the policy of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread that Sir Boo Radley be granted this rank and we shall bend every effort toward that goal.

He really is a great guy and deserves our thanks ... just in case ...

Joe

<small>[CLEVELAND, Ohio (AP) -- A lucky lottery player who stopped into a suburban Cincinnati liquor store has a Mega Millions ticket worth $196 million.</small>

you know, I've had a pretty good day out on the jetski with some freinds and plenty of beers in the warm gulf waters...now I'm home with a 3rd Jack Daniel's under my belt and the BBQ warming up...yep, sometimes life can be adequate....

Stuka we expect our Seniour Knights of the CessPool to set something of an example. We expect them to be a cut above, we expect them to be a symbol of the CessPool and the quality of posts to be found here. Australians in general, of course, regularly disappoint us in those expectations but hope lives on.

Your last rejoinder to me, while no doubt a quality taunt by Australian standards, falls far, FAR short of what we expect to see ... even from an Australian.

And it points out, yet again, that Boo Radley is a far better exemplar of a Seniour Knight than SOME who have achieved that rank through far less accomplished service.

May I recommend more beer, more Jack and much, MUCH more jetskiing ... preferably in waters inhabited with either Great Whites or box jellyfish.

Joe

Originally posted by Nidan1:

A cut above what?? chuck chopped?

A cut ABOVE you Noo Yawker ... geeze, it's bad enough I have to "counsel" those yokels from down under, now I have to give reading comprehension lessons to an idiot from someplace where they don't even speak normally ... of course the same could be said of the Australians.

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Bah! I'm back.

Saturday is Smaller Nora's Second Birthday Party. I will be there, of course. She has learned to say 'Grandma Steve', if I prompt her. She says 'Grammmmaaa Geeessss'.

I'm not sure how the geese feel about this. But she hugs me about the legs, when I arrive, and about the neck, if I pick her small but vicious frame up.

I continue to work on building that link between her and her sister Small Emma, that will allow them to attempt to completely circumvent their parents for the next 5 years (with two 5 year options to renew...and my dead father thought I wasn't ever paying attention, eh?)

And do you lot know what? I got older. I got older a fecking week ago. And no one, not one, had the fecking ballocks to tell me:

I hope you die, soon, Seanachai!

I became...older...last week.

I'll hire some immigrants to hose off the foam that arises from your attempts to explain why you didn't abuse me about it.

Pillocks.

Happy Birthday ÃœberGnome!

I expect a new Small Emma and Smaller Nora birthday party story.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'd like to take this opportunity to praise the efforts of my superb Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread, Boo Radley and I'd like to compliment him on his contributions to this thread and community.

Indeed I can't think why he hasn't been made a Seniour Knight of the CessPool when other, less deserving (and in some cases Australian) Knights have achieved this distinction.

Did I tell you that Papa Kahn, that game dropping Realtor, got made a Seniour Knight because he won a bet against Seanachai? Did I?

Well... HE DID!!!

It shall be the policy of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread that Sir Boo Radley be granted this rank and we shall bend every effort toward that goal.

I have always relied upon the kindness of strange people...

He really is a great guy and deserves our thanks ... just in case ...

Joe

This is so true.

<small>[CLEVELAND, Ohio (AP) -- A lucky lottery player who stopped into a suburban Cincinnati liquor store has a Mega Millions ticket worth $196 million.</small>
Like I'd tell this lot if I found a dime in the bottom of the clothes dryer...