Waving Pom Poms for Battlefront.

Franko

I've been playing the game for some weeks now. I've downloaded all the versions. It looks pretty good to me. Granted, there's always room for improvement, which BF has always done, but I'm really not running into too many issues. Are my expectations too low? Maybe because I wasnt lurking on the forums in anticipation for a year...seriously guys, get to work designing scenarios, so we can all start having tons of fun.

Waving the pom-poms for Battlefront.

Originally posted by GSX:

Ah, you are alluding to breasts. Which is far beyond the comprehension of most of the guys here. Most of them think that women dont play games and simply exist to make tea and scones.

LOL

yeah, prove it haha (watch out i think the husband is registered ;) )

back on topic, nice cheerleading hehe. i think espectations were set to high for some people there was a nice post about that, i think it was written by thewood, not long ago, but a big part of the mess is due to the premature release. i seriously think than when the game is FINISHED it will be an awesome game.

Originally posted by KNac:

yeah, prove it haha (watch out i think the husband is registered ;) )

Meh... I am dead and buried, I mean married... With kids. LOL (happily so, BTW)

back on topic, nice cheerleading hehe. i think espectations were set to high for some people there was a nice post about that, i think it was written by thewood, not long ago, but a big part of the mess is due to the premature release. i seriously think than when the game is FINISHED it will be an awesome game. [/QB]
In responce to this and staying with the 'theme' of this one... Most things premature are not as good as, ummm, fully developed product... But practice makes perfect. <wink>

OK, I am all out of wit for today and after reading this over, hopefully for good.

But in the grand scheme of things kiddies, its a freaking GAME. I applaude BFC for obviously caring very much about making it right.

@ Mishga:

My POM POM's are a bit more friendly than those in the link
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

@ GSX:

Ah, you are alluding to breasts. Which is far beyond the comprehension of most of the guys here. Most of them think that women dont play games and simply exist to make tea and scones.
HEY, I TAKE OFFENSE OF THAT!

(In case my reply to Mishga is enough for a sexual harassment charge, I apologize. No, really. Ok, not really.)

Originally posted by Mishga:

I also look very very nice in a cheerleader outfit and have top class POM POMS to go with it.

smile.gif

...err, hmmm...no, better not...

(cut to Sgt.Joch biting his tongue until it bleeds as he thinks of endless replies, half of which would get him instantly banned from the forum)

Would you guys kick me off the forum if I said that she also plays tabletop wargaming, paints miniatures, does D.I.Y around the house and can make the best chili con carne this side of Texas?

Oh...and still gets into her old school uniform!! Not bad for a lady fast approaching the big 30...oops she will kill me now.

God knows what I done to get Mish to marry me...has to be the uber shiny head....ahem smile.gif