Ok I was wrong and I apologise to the CM comunity

Hi

I lay down my head in shame and I humbley offer it for the chop and beg the fourm and the CM to lob it off and seek forgiveness in the CM world of the hereafter.

Sorry I fixed it apparently, you were right it was my cable. Well it needs testing but I am sure it is ok. My cable does not lock up now and as it seem CM is working now. I just got soo frustriated at not being able to play this great game. I thought I was being screwed once more. Any way some of the posts did not help me and made more frustraited.

So once again I like to say I was wrong and sorry for blowing my top off.

Originally posted by Sargeant_Isa:

Hi

I lay down my head in shame and I humbley offer it for the chop and beg the fourm and the CM to lob it off and seek forgiveness in the CM world of the hereafter.

Sorry I fixed it apparently, you were right it was my cable. Well it needs testing but I am sure it is ok. My cable does not lock up now and as it seem CM is working now. I just got soo frustriated at not being able to play this great game. I thought I was being screwed once more. Any way some of the posts did not help me and made more frustraited.

So once again I like to say I was wrong and sorry for blowing my top off.

Hey great ya got it working! hope ya enjoy the games online! Just remember nice questions and responces lead to a Pethora.. Plathora.. Pla.. LOTS of good answers!

some guys come in and try to rub ya the wrong way just ignore them. =)

so... to break the ice.. DO A SEARCH..hehe..

:D

to let ya know next time yer having probs do try a search, me that thing never works for me so ususal "I did a search but it came up 0 or timed out on me" keeps those boobs who say that out. To bad David is AWOL since he could find anything mentioned over the last 2000 years on this board.

That you were man enough to admit your mistake, and post an apology speaks volumes. Welcome to the CM community.

In the future, a post in the tech forum is likely to draw the attention of a guy by the name of Schrullenhaft. He seems to be able to help fix most problems with CM. Answer his questions, and follow his suggestions and you'll be up and running in no time.

Originally posted by R_Leete:

That you were man enough to admit your mistake, and post an apology speaks volumes. Welcome to the CM community.

I agree with this absolutely! :D

In the future, a post in the tech forum is likely to draw the attention of a guy by the name of Schrullenhaft. He seems to be able to help fix most problems with CM. Answer his questions, and follow his suggestions and you'll be up and running in no time.
I agree with this too! Hey, R, you're a pretty smart guy!

Michael

Glad to see a positive has come out of all the discussion.

smile.gif

Bear in mind you have the power of the world at your finger tips by posting messages on a BB. What you write gives the world the power of reply to your words, which might not be to your liking at times.

;)

H

Hardware problems are really frustrating, so I understand why you were unhappy. CM is remarkably reliable and robust compared to almost all other games out there. That's why people are sometimes so defensive when people attack the *one* game that actually got so much stuff right.

And of course there's no other gaming community like this anywhere, in terms of knowledge or helpfulness. smile.gif