US Marines Addon - Heavy Infantry Weapons

Hi Battlefront people, great game CM:SF is

Two questions

Playing CM:SF has got me kinda re-interested in modern weapon systems and so I've been doing alot of casual research recently. I have been particularly interested in heavier weapons, RPGs, portable AT missiles and the like.

so...

Ever since I read about the future US Marines addon for CM:SF, I wanted to see how the US Army kit and US Marines heavy weapons differed. One thing I noticed is that the Marines use two exclusive heavy infantry weapon systems, not really seen in the other branches as of yet (that I know of)

These are the SMAW, an [83mm, AT-4 like rocket launcher] and the SRAW/Predator family of guided missile launcher. Concerning the SRAW I was particularly interesting in the SRAW-MPV, developed specifically for MOUT operations.

To the questions

For you Developer guys, I was wondering if you would be including these systems with your Marines addon? or have you not had the time to look into this yet?

Next for you military and wise men. What do you know about the frequency of use and effectiveness of these two systems in combat?

And a last somewhat related one for you developer guys, I noticed that the Syrian army has a stockpile of around 1000 Milan AT missiles and that they loaned some out to Hezbollah in the recent Isreali conflict. I was wondering why this missile was not modelled, it being so numerous and all?

I was a SMAW gunner in the Corps and I can tell you it's a hell of a weapon. For MOUT, it's great. If it's added in game, not only would it be used in the traditional manner, but it could be used to make a breach in a wall or building (which was something we practiced quite often when we did MOUT training).

My understanding is that the SMAW is getting alot of use in Iraq/Afghanistan. They provide alot of firepower to an infantry squad. There are new types of rounds coming out for it--the hyperbaric round in particular--that are devastating. The hyperbaric round is really nice at just blowing structures to hell--basically, it will penetrate a structure and then detonate, bringing the structure down easily.

So bring on the Corps expansion! Semper Fi.

If I remember correctly the army equivalent to the SMAW would be the M141 BDM (Bunker Defeat Munition), which is a disposable launcher, and not the M136 (AT-4).

Does anyone know if there are those in the current version of CM:SF ?

If not, does anyone know if they have been used widely enough for them to be moddeled in the game?