Cheery Waffles thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for a CMX2 Forum

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feckin' hell. Comcrap cable has been as useless as a Canadian as of late. When I call customer dis-service I get some crap-all message about service being affected in the Chico area. Well, to hell with Chico, it's my feckin' cable, 90 miles to the south, that isn't working. Useless twats, the lot of them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where was I? Oh, right.....

You hooring, maggot-humping, sacks of waste are in for another round of angrolized, molten TNT. I had almost forgotten you sacks of ****e until the other day I encountered a determined, now dead, stream of ants in my shower. Imagining each and every one of your worthless faces on those hapless lil buggers, I washed them to their deaths. :mad: :mad: :mad:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Now that the internet thingy is working again, I am gonna punch you all in the collective ovaries.

:mad:

The Red Sox game? Simple:

1) White Sox come out swinging hard, thus pwning Red Sox

2) Red Sox, now helpless, pull pants down and grab ankles

3) White Sox continue sodomization of Red Sox

4) Red Sox clean 'selves up after said White Sox violation and sheepishly ask "Will Isee you again?"

5) White Sox zip up pants, bitch slap Red Sox, send Red Sox out in streets to service the perverted sexual desires of random maggots.

My other job? Sports writer. Yep.

Oh shut up. :mad: :mad:

Stupid Sox.

*grumble mumble*

P.S. -- Leafs suck.

And I have access to season's tickets in the golds. In fact, I had two of them in my hand today for tonight's game. However, being the gentleman I am, I gave them to a very pretty woman at work.

You Maggots have to send turns sometime.Don't think I am going to forget all these posts that are being made instead of turns being sent.The TNT is going to be the most vile,blistering,afire, aflame, alight, blistering, broiling, conflagrant, enkindled, fiery, flaming, flaring, gleaming, glowing, heated, hot, ignited, illuminated, in flames, incandescent, kindled, on fire, oxidizing, red hot, scorching, searing, sizzling, smoking, smoldering, torrid, white-hot

Antonyms: chilled, cold, cool, extinguished, out, quenched

Source: Roget's New Millenniumâ„¢ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)

Copyright © 2005 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Main Entry: burning

Part of Speech: adjective 2

Definition: excited

Synonyms: all-consuming, ardent, blazing, eager, earnest, fervent, fervid, feverish, frantic, frenzied, heated, hectic, impassioned, intense, passionate, red-hot, vehement, white-hot, zealous

Antonyms: apathetic, cool, numbed, unconcerned

Source: Roget's New Millenniumâ„¢ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)

Copyright © 2005 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Main Entry: burning

Part of Speech: adjective 3

Definition: stinging

Synonyms: acrid, biting, caustic, irritating, painful, piercing, prickling, pungent, reeking, sharp, smarting, tingling TNT that you have ever experienced.It will leave your lips all dry and cripsy,so that when you blow it makes a "pffttf" sound.You scum sucking,puss drinking,MAGGOTS!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: