CMSF first Combat Mission without Polish?

We had polish in CMBO (part of British troops), CMBB(part of Soviet troops) and in CMAK (part of British troop).

It was quite amazing that we had this Allied minor country in every CMx1 game. (Somebody has polish roots in Battlefront.com staff??)

Now this is first CM game without Polish if nobody else has not noticed.

Or are they again included in some future module (Poland is former Warsaw Pact country but now part of Nato).

I'm just curious smile.gif

But maybe the Polish will return in some British Commonwealth module in Operation Market Garden CMX2 smile.gif

Originally posted by Molotov Cocktail:

It was quite amazing that we had this Allied minor country in every CMx1 game. (Somebody has polish roots in Battlefront.com staff??)

Actually yes, I think Moon does. And I'm sure at least Corporal Zeleski will make an apperance in CMSF. ;)

Originally posted by Sergei:

It's also the first CM without Germans. Except I suppose they might come in a module...

Yes, Germans/Dutch/Canadians in module 3 if sales remain good.

I too hope to see the Finns again on the Eastfront despite the perceived lack of interest overall in Eastfront. Here's hoping for great success with the cmx2 engine so that all these things come about. :cool: