Help please ASAP

Hi heres my problem i will open the mission editor make my mission put the units on the map where i want save the mission, Start it, then say i wanted to play as red i move where i want then press that red button for the blue team to go. but they wont move :mad: I need somebody to tell me how to make them move.

If you make a scenario that you want to play against the AI, *you* the scenario maker, must tell the AI how units should move. Otherwise they just stay in their starting positions. So if you play as red, the blue team must have at least one AI plan.

Things don't work like in CMx1 games where the AI knew how to do this. The new way means more work for the scenario maker, but allows the AI to do many kinds of new tricks the old AI didn't know.

If that's what you were asking.

Go to editor, choose AI Plans, then just add waypoints for the side that you want played by AI. At the simplest you don't need to concern yourself with groups or such.

Reading manual or opening existing scenarios helps further. Also presenting the question in the Peng thread always works.

P.S. Wow, a 13 yo.

Originally posted by Sergei:

Also presenting the question in the Peng thread always works.

P.S. Wow, a 13 yo.

You know Sergei, sending a 13 yo into the Peng thread is considered a crime against humanity in most civilized countries. And even the uncivilized ones would consider it somewhere between beastiality and genocide.

Originally posted by LT.Crafer:

I have read the manual that came with the game and it didnt help if i could have just a quick explaination it would make me very happy lol thanks.

There is a downloadable tutorial available...hold on, I'll get the link for you.

Here - check out this thread:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=001607

And I believe this is the tutorial for the editor:

http://homepage.mac.com/gibsonm1/CMSF/FileSharing24.html

Does this help?