CMX2 second title

(you know, battles - those things where thousands of young men in the prime of their lives line up in funny costumes to murder each other so that people can live in freedom, including the right to complain that guys who trivialize their experiences with wargames aren't doing it in the right order)
Er... I subscribe to the Billy Bragg school of military history. "We're keeping the world safe for Capitalism."

Well, it's either that or a model of conflicting nationalist values being exasperated by differing economic levels, territorial concerns stemming from coca-colonization and rampant cultural fanaticism. But anyone who wants to believe the current conflict between the west and certain bomb wielding zealots is only about the 'freedom' aspect of western culture, you are free to ride that bandwagon to the end of the line.

This cheery message has been brought to you by the good people at KFC (Kuwait).

I hope we are fortunate to see an Eastern Front version of the new engine. From what I have read BFC wasn't to thrilled about CMBB's sales figures compared to the other two games. It may have been due to the huge scope of CMBB and we may be treated to some smaller scale as you suggest above.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

...Steve The Corporate Sell-Out has done the world an injustice by not releasing Combat Mission: Shock Force in time for your _________

...I'm going to scream.

Shoot, I just realized I'm sceduled to go on a week long camping/fishing trip the week of July 23...

Anyhow you are wrong again, the next release will be;

CM:HWACG Hoplite! - Warfare and Agriculture in Classical Greece

Even worse, I'm starting 2 weeks holiday in Scandinavia on 23rd including visiting Finland...
You poor sod. Let me know if you visit Turku (Åbo), I'll let you watch from outside through window when I'm playing the CM:SF. It'll be something of a challenge for you as I live on the fourth floor, but then, you beggars can't be choosers! :mad: