Module #2 and up

The premise for the 1st game is the US invades Syria to counter a coup.

The premise for Module #2 will involve the French sending troops to Syria to counter the counter-coup invasion by the US of A.

Module# 3 consists of the Russians countering the counter-counter coup.

Module #4 has the Chinese jumping into the fray.

This will be multi-player wargaming at its finest and it's gonna be good!!!

So, the BFC crew saying they aren't going to do hypothetical cold war, does that mean no game for it, or not even a module dealing with it?

Once a few games and modules come out, if all the appropriate equipment has been worked in, will they be compatible so that you could do a user created scenario or operation dealing with the subject using equipment and TO&E's from various modules to create a "battle for Hannover 1987" scenario, for example?

I'd guess Module 2 would just have extra vehicles like the M1117 ASV (if it doesn't already) or T80s with reactive armor. And considering we're talking hypothetical futures, who's to say this 'new' Syrian regime doesn't field Some of the newer (and fairly obscure) Chinese weapons?

It kinda sucks, but I'm pretty sure Steve said multiple times that their personal interest in what they call 'fantasy' scenarios like WW3 in Syria is nill.

Although he then usually adds that they WOULD be interested in 'fantasy-fantasy' games like "Middle Earth Mission: The Shire to Sargoth".

Go figure.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ivan Drago:

"Middle Earth Mission: The Shire to Sargoth".

Go figure.

I'd pay money for that but only if it was turn based. I'm thinking of the "mmmmLeeerrrooyyyy nnnnJeeennnnnkinnnsss" principle at work in RTS.... </font>