V1.05 Patches for Gamersgate and Paradox versions released!

Madmatt

I have instaled Polish version of paradox game.

Normally we have a Polish language patch relase after (or in case of 1.04 before) English version.

So.

There would be any problems with a game if now ive install a English version of 1.05 at 1.04 Polish version?

Couse im not in the mood of uninstall old version and install nwe one after such bastardish waiting for Paradox version at all. ;p

Thx for any help. smile.gif

MEGA F**K for Polish company which relese our version of Shock Force...

We have option for choose even a bloody Francais language but we cant install any patch besides PL version...

So u all play now 1.05 and i am angry couse probably they release our patch in... January.

Battlefront! If u ever relese some game with other companies versions... i will hate u. ;D

But in January i will order one copy from your site. ;P

I have downloaded 2 versions of the Paradox patch and both gave me a fault in the patch file around the path Achivos de juego\Campana\Campana\Campana TF Thunder... So I have D/led 500MB for nothing at present! The first time I thought it was a fluke, but I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the patch (It's clean as far as my AV is concerned though)

Has anyone else had a similar problem or should I just keep d/ling the patch until I get one that works?

Regards

Epishade

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought anything good would come from the CMx2 engine. This patch however change things and CM:SF is really starting to shine. It's clear that hard work and dedication pays off. CM:SF is starting to show some of that old BFC quality :) Finally!

Cheers!