My first MOUT

The main thing is; how on Earth are you supposed to be able to keep track of where everything is or what status they are at?

It's very difficult to work with. Even the unit icons get lost between buildings.

What I'd like is to either make buildings transparent between the unit and the PoV or to have a "wireframe" toggle, to turn all buildings transparent.

Also if we could have the icon showing the units status - standing up or lying down or toggles so it displays ammo/casualties/morale etc. Not just the selected unit but all of them so you can see what's going on, as the units themselves are often too small.

Have a line attaching the selected icon and the unit/soldiers and the interface would be giving us accurate data without, IMHO, breaking the design philosophy of the game.

Any chance?

[ August 10, 2007, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Other Means ]

Originally posted by Seik:

What I really miss in the infantry status window are the lost men.

It's sometimes hard to remember either that squad is at full strength or not.

That exists - just look at what weapons the squad has the UI - gives you the number of guys left firing...

Cheers fur noo

George