Anti Tank Team bugs

M1A1TC

I finally decided to give CMSF another try after a couple of weeks of break. Within 5 minutes of play, noticed these bugs.

BTW, this is with 1.05

RPG fins are sticking out before the rocket is deployed

CMSFATteambug3.jpg

AT team is deploying in one direction, yet they left the AT launcher on the other side of the roof

CMSFATteambug2.jpg

Wierd animations persist

CMSFATteambug.jpg

I don't think those big ATGMs can fire from inside a closed space. It's been a while since I've done the research, but I don't recall off the top of my head any of them having "soft launch" capability like the Javelin. If someone can point me to something that contradicts this thought, please do! It's not terribly difficult to change it. We just have to know that it's legit ;)

The AT-3 is going to not fire at anything under 650m in v1.05. This is a practical min range problem the system has. However, the more accepted figure of when it starts to be practical to aim at something is 500m, so when you get v1.06 you'll see that range used.

Steve

Originally posted by Flanker15:

That "bug" where the fins stick outside the tube would be pretty pointless to fix since it only happens when the missile is fired in the brief moment that it starts in the tube. It would require a different model for all the rockets that is only used for a fraction of a second each launch.

That one does seem like a bit of a stretch.

I can't say that I ever zoom into that level, does anybody else?

Also - why worry about the fin when the launcher itself is inside his shoulder? That type of stuff just happens, not out of the ordinary for any RTS with relatively low-res character models.