CM:SF Updates?

First post. I've been watching over the last couple of months on this topic, feeding off of the anticipating of this latest series.

I'm old, and a hagging cough is developing. I'm fearing I may not see the light of the monitor as I play CM:SF.

Keep my hopes going with information, screenshots and release dates!

I implore you!

GunzUp,

“I'm old, and a hagging cough is developing.”

Seeing that you have just joined the forum we do not want you leaving just yet ;) .

But… yes… I agree that a bit of news would be fun. I editor was finished a few weeks ago and so it is reasonable to guess that Steve and his chums have been going flat-out building and playing/testing real games rather than bits of code.

Any news would be good.

All the best,

Kip.

Bloody hell, your right, too much Whisky I'm afraid. Thats what I get for living in Whisky Country..............

When I sober up I hope to give a proper metaphor.

And it came to pass that GSX was branded a disbelever and cast out of the forum to wander for an eternity seeking some sensible CM chat.

[ March 18, 2006, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: GSX ]

I think we just picked the wrong forum to frequent for news & updates these days. Grognards has just posted some gorgeous new screenshots. People are playing the public beta for Drop Team as we speak. Strategic Command2 is taking preorders. Down in Flames is already shiping! Heck, even the old CMx1 games are getting regular infusions of new mods for downloading. Is there anybody left in BFC's small work force to keep these particular balls in the air along with all the others that are being juggled?

But when they get eventually around to CMSF again I'm sure its gonna rock!

[ March 20, 2006, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]