The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Just for that, I am going to take a pork chop out of the freezer and grill the heck out of it.

Michael

And then what? Gum it to death? </font>

Just for that, I am going to take a pork chop out of the freezer and grill the heck out of it.

Michael

Michael

Trout on the grill tonight. No fruit. Smokey, delicious, flakey fish-flesh with some S&P and some olive oil to keep it moist. That's it. Sides? Whatever. grilled zuchs or grilled asparagus or grilled onions or all of them. Why not.

Then a stroll down the hill with the girls to Mannings Dairy's Fresh Ice Cream store for a cone of some local creamy goodness: Caramel Critter - Coffee micecream with chocolate chunks and caramel swirls.

Yeah, man.

Trout on the grill tonight. No fruit. Smokey, delicious, flakey fish-flesh with some S&P and some olive oil to keep it moist. That's it. Sides? Whatever. grilled zuchs or grilled asparagus or grilled onions or all of them. Why not.

Then a stroll down the hill with the girls to Mannings Dairy's Fresh Ice Cream store for a cone of some local creamy goodness: Caramel Critter - Coffee micecream with chocolate chunks and caramel swirls.

Yeah, man.

Yeah, man.

Guess what I made for dinner tonight?........no, I made sizzleing chicken fajitas....grilled sliced chicken, green, red and yellow bell peppers, onion with lime juice and and ceyenne pepper.

Home made guacamole, sour cream and re-fried beans on the side.

Como esta....bueno!!!!!

Guess what I made for dinner tonight?........no, I made sizzleing chicken fajitas....grilled sliced chicken, green, red and yellow bell peppers, onion with lime juice and and ceyenne pepper.

Como esta....bueno!!!!!

Como esta....bueno!!!!!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Guess what I made for dinner tonight?

Microwave burritos?

I made sizzleing chicken fajitas...

and re-fried beans on the side.

In the microwave?

Como esta....bueno!!!!!
I don't think you're using that right. Maybe ¿Comó eran?

Microwave burritos?

In the microwave?

Como esta....bueno!!!!!

Microwave burritos?

In the microwave?

Como esta....bueno!!!!!

Lessee...

Worked all day shlepping tables around for the gem show with either an octegenarian or a small Japanese woman for help... went to the bar for copious amounts of beer and whiskey to dull the lower back pain... came home... looked in the freezer for supper and decided on a meatball sub and a bowl of spinach (for the iron, dontchaknow).

Later, I will drink more beer.

I rule you all!

Lessee...

Worked all day shlepping tables around for the gem show with either an octegenarian or a small Japanese woman for help... went to the bar for copious amounts of beer and whiskey to dull the lower back pain... came home... looked in the freezer for supper and decided on a meatball sub and a bowl of spinach (for the iron, dontchaknow).

I rule you all!

Lessee...

I rule you all!

Tha wee lassie made a chicken masarla dish thas evenin', spinach & mushroom souteed an' stooffed aintae poonded chicken braist, seared an' thain baked. Accompanied bah a masarla sauce an'a wee dram o' chardonnay. Foller'd bah a large bowl o' strawberry ice-cream.

An' thain Ah check mah turns, an' see tha' Boo Ah've go' a thoosand tanks tae your four Daimlers Radley hae received yait another ass-whuppin' fraim mah doughty sassanach laddies. 51 tae 49.....wha' a soggy clump on a ferret's bum is our Boo All ye laddies are crawlin' Radley.

Di' Ah menshun Ah'm gwintae France?

Tha wee lassie made a chicken masarla dish thas evenin', spinach & mushroom souteed an' stooffed aintae poonded chicken braist, seared an' thain baked. Accompanied bah a masarla sauce an'a wee dram o' chardonnay. Foller'd bah a large bowl o' strawberry ice-cream.

An' thain Ah check mah turns, an' see tha' Boo Ah've go' a thoosand tanks tae your four Daimlers Radley hae received yait another ass-whuppin' fraim mah doughty sassanach laddies. 51 tae 49.....wha' a soggy clump on a ferret's bum is our Boo All ye laddies are crawlin' Radley.