Camouflage question

Originally posted by Garm:

What camo pattern are they actually using? Is it multicam?

No, its standard ACU pattern. US Army decided to go with ACU instead of Multicam.

There are still units using DCUs and woodland green LBEs. Thats what Id like to mod. I want to have both ACU and DCU patterns

BF, can I get an anwser please? Do all soldiers share one set of uniform textures?

Do all soldiers share one set of uniform textures?

As I mentioned in another thread, ghillie suits for a snipers would be great.

I also would like to know whether all infantry (exept uncons) units have the same chance to be detected or if some units are harder to spot.

• 2 weeks later...

You rang? :D

Sorry, there is so much activity here and I can't check in frequently enough to catch everything.

Currently it is one texture set for all US infantrymen, another for AFV crews. Since we're simulating down the road a piece and DCU i already out of service, there didn't seem to be much point clogging up VRAM unnecessarily. We will, however, be implementing more flexibility for things like this in the future. It's just not a priority for us at the moment.

Steve