Nvidia 66.93 Drivers Review

The 66.93 drivers have apparently solved all the CM graphics problems I've ever had. The program works perfectly on this setup:

1) fully updated Win XP (SP1 plus all other fixes)

2) Nforce2 mainboard with latest nForce drivers

3) Latest Direct X (9.0c)

4) Geforce4 Ti-4200 overclocked to 275/500 (10%)

I can use any anti-aliasing/aniso setup I choose without workarounds. Performance is as good as I've ever seen before. Yippeeee!!

Treeburst155 out.

Hi Treeburst155 - glad to hear the latest drivers work for you, they don't for me (Yet).

I also have the same Vid card as you and have never had problems if I did not use the hi quality settings (antialias etc.)

I installed the latest drivers and everything OK except some vehicles have a "White-out" area on them. In particular any vehicle on fire the flames are just white.

Quality settings are at max, I have not tried others settings yet.

Anyone know what this might be and how to fix.

Hi, although the 66.93 work fine for me most of the time, sometimes the game crashes and I get a critical error. Until now only with PBEM's. Is there somewhere I can get the older driver, just in case.

I have a Geforce FX 5600, and with the old drivers the CMAK never crashed.

And teotwawki1, sometimes I get white spots, not only with explosions, but with anything.

Restarting the game usually help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...